Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Craeonkie

Apr 12, 2020
I know you have heard alot of people complain about the game finishing too fast so I'm going to compile every suggestion into one. You can make it more fun by
1. Making new islands and quests. This is of course something you guys probably already know.
2. Make a stat to decrease knock back. I don't know if it's possible but that's just a suggestion I added since alot of people complain about it.
3. Adding max level you can upgrade your stats to, at which point you can prestige and get a permanent powerbuff (e.g. x1.25 luck or something)
4. Maybe you could make a party mode where if people were to party up, they could share money earned etc. This probably should be limited to only people who are further in the game
5. Harder bosses. People probably also already mention this alot already.
6. More space in chests or something like that to store stuff.

That's all I got for now please tell me if you will add them and why or why not if you have the time to (I'm just curious)

PratyayPro5

Novice Member
Jun 23, 2021
The Magnificent World Of Golems.
I agree with Most of your Points Like Point 1, 5 & Especially 6 cause it's much needed & also asked by the community a lot.

1.) Can you Mention your 2nd Point More Specifically Like What Knockback & From Which Weapon, Either Their Normal Attacks or Main Attack.

2.) Can you provide More details on Point 3.

3.) The 4th Point is a very Debatable Topic & Also requires Community Reviews & Much more Details.

Reactions: Craeonkie

Craeonkie

Apr 12, 2020
I agree with Most of your Points Like Point 1, 5 & Especially 6 cause it's much needed & also asked by the community a lot.

1.) Can you Mention your 2nd Point More Specifically Like What Knockback & From Which Weapon, Either Their Normal Attacks or Main Attack.

2.) Can you provide More details on Point 3.

3.) The 4th Point is a very Debatable Topic & Also requires Community Reviews & Much more Details.
1. I mean knock back from enemies maybe leaving it there should be best? Idk it's a suggestion I've heard.
2. Let's say the max level you can upgrade all your stats to is 100. Maybe when they have reached that level you can "prestige" and you will lose everything but next time there's a permanent multiplier like x1.25 luck, or maybe the amount you can upgrade your stats to will be 125 next time
3. I agree, that's why I posted it here in hopes someone will give me their opinion on it

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on The NightGhost02's profile.
Happy Birthday!! 🥳
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Thjis wrote on CubeCraft's profile.
Happy Bday Cube Bedrock!
ToonBer wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Gefeliciteerd eitje!
Top Bottom