Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

zBune

Jun 3, 2017
Nederland/Netherlands
Twitch.tv

Hello dear cubecrafters!

Here i am again, didn't post much for a long time but i'm back, and today with a new topic!

Today i'm posting about Magic and Mayhem! With a new suggestion for the game!

The Inventory Filter-System

:minecoin:So what is the Inventory Filter-System?:minecoin:
The inventory Filter-System is simply a command for any player to filter Specific Items that u can select by scrolling over a page of In Game Items

Command - /filter

:cube_light:Why should cubecraft add this?:cube_light:
If cubecraft would add such a nice filtering system that is for any player easy to handle,
-=- Then u could filter stuff out like - Golem Armor, so u dont have to search for Goliath armor:starenoot:
-=- Even better, we as users could farm in a more efficiënt way:pacman:

littlemoose1609

Novice Member
Mar 3, 2021
It sounds nice. But, your basically throwing out free money using this system. If you farm for goliath armor you could make 10k-25k worth of spirit just by selling if you didn't have luck. But if you use the filter command, you are throwing out the free money that could go towards wand upgrades, armor shops, and player attributes. So I do like this idea, just some things about it that make me say no. So I'm gonna disagree. Sorry.

zBune

Jun 3, 2017
Nederland/Netherlands
Twitch.tv
It sounds nice. But, your basically throwing out free money using this system. If you farm for goliath armor you could make 10k-25k worth of spirit just by selling if you didn't have luck. But if you use the filter command, you are throwing out the free money that could go towards wand upgrades, armor shops, and player attributes. So I do like this idea, just some things about it that make me say no. So I'm gonna disagree. Sorry.
Hello moose, i completely understand what u mean! But if u filter specific items like Golem armor, u still get Goliath. That means, u can generate money more easily, and u dont pick up the stuff u dont want ^-^ instead of walking from shop to labyrinth or whatever grinding spot u use,

Reactions: greenerstar

littlemoose1609

Novice Member
Mar 3, 2021
Hello moose, i completely understand what u mean! But if u filter specific items like Golem armor, u still get Goliath. That means, u can generate money more easily, and u dont pick up the stuff u dont want ^-^ instead of walking from shop to labyrinth or whatever grinding spot u use,
Oh so instead of dropping armor, it just gives you the amount the armor sells for? I'll change my opinion to agree if this is what you mean, because i like it!

Reactions: greenerstar
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on yrarrsboyincube's profile.
Welcome to the forums! I hope you will have an awesome stay here!:D
Reesle wrote on yrarrsboyincube's profile.
Welcome to the Forums! Happy to have you here! :)
Reesle wrote on UncleSpect's profile.
Congrats on 4.5K reaction score!! 🎉✨
Top Bottom