Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Should they rollback the buff for Conjurer boss and also add new items with new difficulty?

• Yes, they should. Also, they should add new difficulty for Darklands.

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • Yes, they should. Even though, we don't need new difficulty for Darklands.

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • No, they should not.

Votes: 2 16.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

itspsw1

Aug 24, 2021
After the small patch for buffing Conjurer, obviously she is very tanky now and doesn't spam so much enemies. However, the problem is too much time consuming. Will people going to spend their times to get a Void wand in this patch? Will it really worth their farming time? Obviously not. Not to mention those who already cleared it will have no purposes to clear it again. Darklands will be deserted if it is still going on like this. If they want Darklands to be this hard, they should make a new difficulty choice for players with new material to upgrade Void wand or a new armor set for player to grind.

lemonaid543yt

Aug 24, 2021
I agree. They should at least add more items to obtain from him for his difficulty.

To be honest. I only defeated him because my Frostpark wand is lvl 33 and my teammates had already killed him beforehand.

captainfail

Aug 26, 2021
The boss isn't too strong, you honestly might just be too weak, keep in mind he is lvl 750 and if you go in as fast as possible you'd only be 250 but I'd love to see him get stronger in different difficulties reaching as high as 2250 would be a nice sight.

WaspBrain

Aug 6, 2020
I thought this was a bug haha! They increased his health 10x, and his resistance 10x, therefor making him 100x harder ;-;

itspsw1

Aug 24, 2021
The boss isn't too strong, you honestly might just be too weak, keep in mind he is lvl 750 and if you go in as fast as possible you'd only be 250 but I'd love to see him get stronger in different difficulties reaching as high as 2250 would be a nice sight.
Dude, you are outdated. She was nerfed yesterday. This poll was created before the nerf and Darklands rework

hhsu

Aug 24, 2021
the boss is very weak, I hope they buff it or add harder difficulties, also when you get full lvl 60 tsunami for darklands it is useless

captainfail

Aug 26, 2021
Dude, you are outdated. She was nerfed yesterday. This poll was created before the nerf and Darklands rework
I still meant before she was nerfed, she was never too hard to kill in the first place and the damage output was the only redeeming quality, people have trouble because their under leveled or their wand is and constantly mismatching their gear sets like go farm the labyrinth or archives for a bit then you'd be ready to take on the conjurer any time

devinr

Aug 23, 2021
United States
After the small patch for buffing Conjurer, obviously she is very tanky now and doesn't spam so much enemies. However, the problem is too much time consuming. Will people going to spend their times to get a Void wand in this patch? Will it really worth their farming time? Obviously not. Not to mention those who already cleared it will have no purposes to clear it again. Darklands will be deserted if it is still going on like this. If they want Darklands to be this hard, they should make a new difficulty choice for players with new material to upgrade Void wand or a new armor set for player to grind.
Actually, there is a reason for higher level players to do this dungeon again because the highest level versions of Motts, Axolandl’s, Fire sentries and Frostoise spawn there. And it only spawns around 5-10 of them so it gives a reason to farm it for the best rare drop armour.

itz ryder1926

Aug 8, 2021
dont agree at all ive deafeted it multiple times because im maxed out. if anything i want a few level 350 wither bosses then a level 1k conjurer

itz ryder1926

Aug 8, 2021
i want 1k i have a full set of level 52 heatwave and im about to grind a full set of 65 then my fire wand and the conjurer is no problemo

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

UncleSpect wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
congratss!
UncleSpect wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
congratss!
UncleSpect wrote on Frontlane's profile.
congratss!
Amazinq wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congrats
Amazinq wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats
Top Bottom