Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

spaceboy

Jul 10, 2021
I'm sure a lot of people want Magic and Mayhem back. In 2021 me and my best friends played it everyday until it was removed. Personally, I think it was a bad decision that Cubecraft removed Magic and Mayhem. It was an epic rpg game and a lot of people were questioning if it would be permanent or not.

Magic and Mayhem should come back, and this is a petition. Please vote for this suggestion so higher Cubecraft authorities notice this.

Cube Nerd

Jun 18, 2021
nah, it was complicated, and it took a lot of grinding, furthermore they removed it because it didn't get a lot of players, and it might have been a limited time thing?

Casualpoalrbear

Forum Expert
Sep 11, 2022
Somewhere in the North pole
m.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
I'm sure a lot of people want Magic and Mayhem back. In 2021 me and my best friends played it everyday until it was removed. Personally, I think it was a bad decision that Cubecraft removed Magic and Mayhem. It was an epic rpg game and a lot of people were questioning if it would be permanent or not.

Magic and Mayhem should come back, and this is a petition. Please vote for this suggestion so higher Cubecraft authorities notice this.
You need to put it as a suggestion for people to vote

Reactions: boathorse

Casualpoalrbear

Forum Expert
Sep 11, 2022
Somewhere in the North pole
m.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
sorry how do i put a suggestion
It cool first you make a suggestion by clicking on the three dots with a line next to them(I outlined it with blue)

Screenshot_20230331-033434.png

Then you need too click on the feedback and suggestion option

Screenshot_20230331-033443.png

Then you click post thread and make a thread

I don't think you can change what your thread is when you made it. I think only a mod can do it

hope this helps❤️

Reactions: pekd
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Thunder wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy birthday!
Thunder wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Happy birthday!
qKhalidd wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
happy birthday!
Pluisje wrote on Evaluatiefout's profile.
❤️❤️❤️
Top Bottom