Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Max ♠

Forum Expert
Feb 20, 2016
North pole
Well tell me where the "You can't awnser with a meme" rule is. For real, you can try all you want but idc as it's not even a bit against the rules.
image.jpeg

TheLucian

Forum Expert
Dec 29, 2015
:D
This supports camping and we don't need this. Also no one would take 10 minuets to farm diamonds to get a lvl 4 gen.

Caboozled_Pie

Sep 5, 2016
CubeCraft Forums
www.cubecraft.net
Yeah, a level 4 diamond generator would be so overpowered that camping would be the first strategy to come to mind. That wouldn't be fun. I'd only agree if the diamond generators costed like 2 stacks of diamonds to upgrade to level 4.

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
Well tell me where the "You can't awnser with a meme" rule is. For real, you can try all you want but idc as it's not even a bit against the rules.
What I said is that it doesn't contribute to the topic.
5- No Necro-posting, pointless posts that do not contribute to the topic in any way (Single word posts such as k, +1, ok, cool etc...), threads that the last post has been posted more than 2 weeks ago are not allowed to be revived (does not include forum games threads).
I'm not against replying with memes or something, but these two memes are just like saying this as your comment on a suggestion:
"but why" "this is dumb" "you are right"
You don't explain why or why it shouldn't be added.

TheJeroen

Forum Veteran
Dec 6, 2015
the Netherlands
www.planetminecraft.com
So you don't have to explain anything because you think it's obvious? I'm certain there are millions in the world who would have no clue.
Meh. It's obvious, all people that do want a lvl 4 Dia-Gen don't know that people will camp even more, not to mention how many other people stated the reasons why it should / will never get added.

Reactions: Qin Shihuangdi
N

Nikboo

thats good idea dia generator lvl 4 also its during verylong for you can upgrade it and everybody camping

Please do not necropost on threads which haven't been replied to within two weeks as this is against the Cubecraft forum rules.

~ Locked

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on katnip's profile.
i absolutely love that profile picture
Eli
Where's the second member? 🤔

1713925281107.png
someone make a rivals of aether mod with fhg characters