Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

TechnoAtomic

Novice Member
Apr 21, 2020
I've been playing cubecraft with lunar client for what seems like forever, then I hear some talk about lunar providing antikb or something (which i dont think is true considering i have seen NO difference between the KB between lunar and vanilla, and I know this because i play bridges and im just as susceptible to KB as other players. Is this stuff true?

TechnoAtomic

Novice Member
Apr 21, 2020
Update: I now see it is. Uh, I'm stopping use of lunar RIGHT NOW, but I have absolutely no idea why lunar is bannable. Also im having a lot of trouble finding alternatives. No, I don't like BLC and CheatBreaker.

Axyy

Forum Expert
Oct 18, 2016
Gone
www.cubecraft.net
Heya!

Lunar Client has previously had game-changing features which caused advantages to players using Lunar Client. Which is why for now, we will be disallowing players to use the client. However, we are looking for ways to allow players to use Lunar Client once again in the future!

About alternatives, I'd personally recommend Laby Mod to you, although you will not be allowed to report rule-breakers using the Laby Mod client. Also, we do not support CheatBreaker so I wouldn't recommend you using that client at all.

TechnoAtomic

Novice Member
Apr 21, 2020
Heya!

Lunar Client has previously had game-changing features which caused advantages to players using Lunar Client. Which is why for now, we will be disallowing players to use the client. However, we are looking for ways to allow players to use Lunar Client once again in the future!

About alternatives, I'd personally recommend Laby Mod to you, although you will not be allowed to report rule-breakers using the Laby Mod client. Also, we do not support CheatBreaker so I wouldn't recommend you using that client at all.
Ill try labymod ok.

Reactions: Axyy

TechnoAtomic

Novice Member
Apr 21, 2020
exactly which feature in lunar is giving an advantage? I honestly have seen no difference between lunar and other clients other than the far better FPS

Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Today... 216 wins in one day!
1711671596534.png
you dont know how long ive been waiting to see this <3
IMG_8461.jpeg
Frontlane wrote on S4nne's profile.
Top Bottom