Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

MagnificentSpam

Forum Expert
Mar 16, 2016
I tried to play the game legit now and I think there's a bug where you cannot get any more wood after getting wheat or sugar.
I think it's because of this:
Code:
public void onClickTile(ClickTileEvent e) {
    [...]
    this.preventSwing = true;
    [...]
}
Code:
public void tick() {
    [...]
    if(Mouse.MouseButton.LEFT.isPressed() && !this.swinging && !this.preventSwing && weapon.isPresent()) {
    [...]
}

Mac

Forum Expert
Nov 24, 2015
I tried to play the game legit now and I think there's a bug where you cannot get any more wood after getting wheat or sugar.
I think it's because of this:
Code:
public void onClickTile(ClickTileEvent e) {
    [...]
    this.preventSwing = true;
    [...]
}
Code:
public void tick() {
    [...]
    if(Mouse.MouseButton.LEFT.isPressed() && !this.swinging && !this.preventSwing && weapon.isPresent()) {
    [...]
}

Muffin is working on a small post jam update to fix and clean up a lot of code and bugs :)

EDIT - He yelled at me and told me to say that is has already been fixed. We will release the fixed version at some point.

Reactions: Camezonda

Mac

Forum Expert
Nov 24, 2015
Of course, the average Dev learns Java, not C++.
Im sure if Muffin knew C++, he would use it.

Muffin knows C++, he and I are actually working on a small side project in Unity. He's just more familiar with Java, so we decided that was best when working with a big time constraint :P

Dan:

Aug 20, 2015
California, USA
danbeneventano.me
I do not know C++, but, is harder to "hack", right?
I can't say how hard it is because I haven't done it, but I know the way it works is injecting a DLL that collects data from memory and uses it to hack. For example, aimbot would find the player positions in memory then adjust the players aim to where the other player is.

DrHam

Forum Veteran
Sep 15, 2015
Kepler-452b
I can't say how hard it is because I haven't done it, but I know the way it works is injecting a DLL that collects data from memory and uses it to hack. For example, aimbot would find the player positions in memory then adjust the players aim to where the other player is.
Interesting

Dan:

Aug 20, 2015
California, USA
danbeneventano.me

Dan:

Aug 20, 2015
California, USA
danbeneventano.me
I think those articles are talking about which languages you can do the most with.
I meant which languages are better for getting a job.
You must not have read the article then.

"To help narrow things down, we compiled data from Indeed.com (database including current computer programmer jobs). While this isn’t an extensive list, it does provide insight into the most in-demand programming languages sought after by employers."

MrTokay

Jul 4, 2016
Jon's house
www.cubecraft.net
"While this isnt an extensive list" seems to be the main keyword here.
If you took every programmer job jn the US into account, I'm sure you would have very different results. Im not saying C++ would necessarily be the best, but ive literally NEVER heard of anyone saying SQL is the language in most demand

Also, Java is for sure in the most demand, but something like C++ or JavaScript are in much higher demand for someone whos like, looking for a high paying job in a big city type of thing.

Last edited:

FalseHonesty

Dedicated Member
Mar 5, 2016
My House
saltsquadstrong.weebly.com
"While this isnt an extensive list" seems to be the main keyword here.
If you took every programmer job jn the US into account, I'm sure you would have very different results. Im not saying C++ would necessarily be the best, but ive literally NEVER heard of anyone saying SQL is the best language.
I don't believe anyone ever said SQL was the best language. All that was stated was that it was in high demand, which seems fairly possible.

Mac

Forum Expert
Nov 24, 2015
Little post-jam update. Currently working on VASTLY improving the art. You can see a fun little progression of how the main character has changed in the last week.

90nFEb5.png

Also everyone loves a bit of customizability right?

hMqPFn1.png

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

𝑷𝑹𝑶 𝑾𝑰𝑵𝑵𝑨𝑨𝑹 wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy bday 🎉
Basketman wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎂
Frontlane wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday 🥳
dvodany wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy b-day! 🍰