Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

CheatersDontWin

Forum Veteran
Jun 25, 2016
633
6,181
424
25
Skywars.
www.google.be
Hello guys, CheatersDontWin here again.
So, I fixed those bars from the previous video.
I also changed the music audio.
Oh and I also have an outro and intro now! :)
Enjoy the video.
*Edit: I will make this video my first video since the other one was kinda bugged out.

​
 
Last edited:
  • Like
Reactions: Woutvde17
W

Woutvde17

Guest
Sup
 

Attachments

  • 2017-07-19_15.52.37.png
    2017-07-19_15.52.37.png
    294.3 KB · Views: 181

CheatersDontWin

Forum Veteran
Jun 25, 2016
633
6,181
424
25
Skywars.
www.google.be
Thanks a lot, I was searching for edit programs, but they are often really bad. But this one is amazing thanks :D
You are welcome!
Note: if you render it you will need to activate a code, I will send you the details of that in a PM if you want me too? It's quite weird to explain but you'll need to buy a code for the render thing. (I can give you a free one).
 
Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

hmaqs wrote on bruno_gamer1305's profile.
Thanks for the follow!
The most interesting question in the QNA stream yesterday has to do with the Partner/Creators Program in the server and this is what is said about it. The answer to the question is in the photo below:
1791056738343.png
What is the oldest loot item you guys own?
dvotii wrote on AmpleFawn7332's profile.
Thank you for the follow!
Merci de me suivre !
AmpleFawn7332 wrote on Eli's profile.
Est ce que si on crée une belle cage pour cubecarft vous pouvez l’ajouter au jeux merci pour votre réponse si vous me répondez
Top Bottom