Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 24, 2017
can u guys make a downloadable version of the lucky islands resource pack? I wanna mess around with the wands in my own worlds

U

Unipotato

The texture pack just changes the way things look, not what they do. All you would have were some music discs that look cool but have no purpose.

Dec 23, 2016
Australia
www.youtube.com
@gaming_hoodie_
Sorry to break it to you but like @Unipotato said it changes textures not how they work.

What can you do? (3 options)

COMMAND BLOCKS!
Watch some command block videos. If you don't know what command blocks do they are basically like a free programming item/block in Minecraft which allows you to add items with special abilities ie. a fire ball bow (which shoots fire balls *that was pretty self-explanatory). I'm not too sure whether CubeCraft uses command blocks or plugins but either way finding videos on command blocks and special items is, in my opinion, your best option. (A Youtuber I can suggest for this is Logdotzip (https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLrOi4IpRQFQ94N3eCUYp2SmTE9iE7eAFl *a playlist of his commands) what you want to do is do control/command 'f' and type in 'weapons' this should help you find some commands which affect the way weapons work alike to lucky islands. Other Youtubers include Jragon, McMakistein, SQORED, MrGarretto and ItsZender. Although their commentary may not be as lively as Logdotzip's they are still great command block youtubers.

PLUGINS!
If you want a better alternative which is more similar to the lucky islands aspect then you can simply make a free server using sites such as artenos or some other site to host it. I don't really have much knowledge on plugins so perhaps you can start another thread on (https://www.cubecraft.net/forums/plugins-codes.21/) this section of the forums which may provide you with a better understanding.

MODS!
This is the obvious option however, still I recommend command blocks as 1. it is easier to use and 2. simpler to do. With mods you do have to install forge and that can be a hassle especially since you may have to install forge for various versions to use mods you want. There are however, modpacks (https://www.technicpack.net/modpacks) found on the technicpack site which is an easier alternative as they provide mods without compatibility issues (another issue of mods) however, installing forge is still necessary.

These are my three options and sorry for rambling. Hope it helps! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

GiGaGekkies wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy Birthday
Playing SkyBlock with my boyfriend almost feels like therapy. Just chilling around and finishing quests :))))
Basketman wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow Pro Rocket player.
JokeKaedee wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy birthday <3
With the Java map rotations happening soon, there is a possibility of new maps coming to Bedrock shortly after!
Top Bottom