Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Should this map be added?

  • Yes

    Votes: 11 91.7%
  • No

    Votes: 1 8.3%

  • Total voters
    12

IcePancake

Well-Known Member
May 14, 2020
80
155
109
22
(Also I discovered that map submissions are no longer open so big saddo lmao)
Season (Reworked)
By Ice_Pancake

Thank you for looking at my map.
I decided to update a map I had made.
The map is based on the four seasons, each sub-mid has it's own specific season.
Teams of 7.

- Images -


Screenshot (128).png
Screenshot (130).png

Screenshot (131).png

Screenshot (156).png

Screenshot (132).png

Screenshot (133).png


Screenshot (136).png

Screenshot (137).png


Screenshot (138).png

Screenshot (139).png


Screenshot (157).png

Screenshot (158).png

Screenshot (140).png

Screenshot (141).png


Screenshot (144).png

Screenshot (145).png


Screenshot (146).png

Screenshot (147).png

Screenshot (150).png

Spawn contains:
40 Hay bales
25 Lucky blocks
1 Iron block
1 Gold block

Sub mid + Small islands contain:
15 Lucky blocks
Winter + Summer have 5 diamond ore
Spring + Fall have 1 iron block

Mid contains:
39 lucky blocks:
1 diamond block
2 iron block
enchanting table


​
 

Attachments

  • Screenshot (133).png
    Screenshot (133).png
    1.2 MB · Views: 163
  • Screenshot (149).png
    Screenshot (149).png
    2.5 MB · Views: 153
  • Screenshot (57).png
    Screenshot (57).png
    1.5 MB · Views: 152
Last edited:
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

DcRubik wrote on Nollq's profile.
Gratzz
I'm back, as a question, I've been sooooo busy with life and just noticed that Cubecraft's Owner rank has returned. Does it have any prefix on the network? Thanks :D
Lord Spidy wrote on Nollq's profile.
Yeya nolle congrats!! Good luck with the trial!!!
Omg soon Halloween month!!
1d7a42f0f1429ed47aaedd7a587b651c.jpg
Top Bottom