• Poll closed .

Desiderata

Forum Expert
Oct 31, 2023
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/She/They
what are the loot tables?
it depends on the loot before i open it, and it wasn't clear if you guys are gonna use the lucky islands loot table

but one thing's for sure:
images - 2024-01-03T213449.294.jpeg

Casualpoalrbear

Forum Expert
Sep 11, 2022
Somewhere in the North pole
m.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
if it was, almost all the villagers we see would've been infected

also notice how villagers don't turn when bitten, they only do when they die

just don't die to a zombie
They probably just have Minor immunity from both living in the world and evolving to have some sort of resistance to it and also because they have magic (Some igloos even shows that they know the cure) as we also see with piglings who start turning almost immediately upon being expose to the overworld their is some sort of virus in the air. It might not infect alot of people but those with weak immunity would be screw.

I'm not even sure if irl animals would be fine or not.

Desiderata

Forum Expert
Oct 31, 2023
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/She/They
They probably just have Minor immunity from both living in the world and evolving to have some sort of resistance to it and also because they have magic (Some igloos even shows that they know the cure) as we also see with piglings who start turning almost immediately upon being expose to the overworld their is some sort of virus in the air. It might not infect alot of people but those with weak immunity would be screw.

I'm not even sure if irl animals would be fine or not.
i could find a way to contain them safely and send samples to the pentagon to cure them or something (i'll get money and a nobel peace prize award!!!!!)

also we're getting ahead of ourselves here, it still is a really small chance compared to the other items that you'll get

90% of gamblers quit before they hit it big.

• Haha
Reactions: Casualpoalrbear

Casualpoalrbear

Forum Expert
Sep 11, 2022
Somewhere in the North pole
m.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
i could find a way to contain them safely and send samples to the pentagon to cure them or something (i'll get money and a nobel peace prize award!!!!!)

also we're getting ahead of ourselves here, it still is a really small chance compared to the other items that you'll get

90% of gamblers quit before they hit it big.
Exactly. Those diamonds are calling.

Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D I hope you have an awesome day today!
GiGaGekkies wrote on ImSatisfied's profile.
Happy Birthday
GiGaGekkies wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy Birthday
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy birthday
people on roblox are so crazy they target me for having a “furry-like” outfit so often that i have to switch to a cowboy outfit just so i can have a normal experience 🤣🤣🙏
Top Bottom