Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Nadja

Apr 26, 2020
Sweden
When you open a lucky block on lucky islands you are expecting to get the thing inside it, but some people in your own team are active trying to steel what you open and sometimes succeed. It is frustration and sometimes makes me want to quit playing. It would be much better to get the item directly in your inventory unless you have a full inventory and make that the one that opens the lucky block gets it in the inventory. Some teammates even try to kill other teammates and take their stuff that way and it is making the game really bad so if only the person who destroys the lucky block could get it in their inventory, the game would be so much more enjoyable

Reactions: LlTE

Onik

Dedicated Member
Nov 25, 2016
California
It would be much better to get the item directly in your inventory unless you have a full inventory and make that the one that opens the lucky block gets it in the inventory.
I like the idea of getting items directly in your inventory, but I'm kinda confused as to what would happen if the lucky block gives you a trap? Would your whole inventory clear if you got a void lucky block or would your body simultaneously explode from getting the exploding chest? In my opinion, that would be interesting to watch, to say the least, but I kinda like the current system.

Some teammates even try to kill other teammates and take their stuff that way
This is reportable under the offense of Trolling, you can read more about it here.

Boppled

Feb 26, 2020
I think you should just try to be a bit faster, or otherwise play solo. Dropping things in the inventory would be annying, because some people (like me) don't want to have to open the inventory to see what i got. It would also be really annoying to have an item (like the invisibility wand) be dropped into it and take an inventory space.

Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

SpringWarz wrote on Fesa's profile.
Stop complaining about people putting their names in bug reports, thank you!
Currently working on “New Skyblock Island” suggestion #7! It might be the most detailed one yet.
EpicShotz1432 wrote on yousif1playz's profile.
Happy birthday 🎉
EpicShotz1432 wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
Happy birthday 🎂
Top Bottom