Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
D

Deleted member 96982

First of all. FINALLY YOU ADDED SPEED MODE. now rushers won't be en EVERY game. and you actually have a chance of going late game, if you want to, so if you prefer late game YOU aren't completely (swearing ). but anyway, remember the tank posts. I figured there MUST be a reason why you hate the idea so much. You guys said something like killing machine. but remember the tank loses all fights at the momenttt. so i don't think that will be a probelem. SO WHY? why did i post this idea again. I DIDN"T this Bugfix is diffrent.

see in b-arena EVERY kit but the tank can play normally if you are not a terrible parkour player. the tank mekes this impossible.
so removing slowness was my first idea. that MIGHT cause any trouble.

what makes the no slowness tank OP. GUESS.

a- fights
b- ur opinion
c- capturing
d- idk lol

if you chose C you're right. So thats the problem. he is 2 gud at capturing. i mean THAT HP with normal speed will be pretty gr8 at capturing. or at least better. see the following list is 100% fact based. and Sure the tank will be better at fighting without the speed but its damage = TERRIBLE. its hp = gud. but its still killable by the warrior and ninja. so its not OP. if it is than theres a several reasons.
1- the ninja and warriors you tested it with are terrible or 2- you haven't tested it and you are just saying this cause you are afraid of new things. 3- you are a NO J NO or thats ur opinion idiot.

so what i suggest is to give the tank 1 block. can you use a block for fighting? yes but if you do that than you will die cause that takes 2 much time. for capturing ? sure for mining the flag but in the end you have to mine out. and everyone will be faster . so what will this do? yes the tank will be able of making it to more than 25% of the map barena. and it won't get stuck all the time
so using it for . blocking someone on a parkour. YES that is possible if you are nearly 100% pixel perfect with click-timing.

SO 1 block . yes i measured it with mc physics. is exactly enough to climb a 2 high wall right. Yes. you got me . exept if you can climb it others can. and if you are still convinced that this is all just a list of opinions. and you are still thinking that there's no other way than only democracy and dictatorship. Watch this one video about this idea of building a micro scale town of a wall . jk of the country and testing laws. and if you aren't convinced yet. than just watch it again until you are educationally brainwashed. ok JK don't (actually do). also here is Part 2 of the descr which you don't have to read but if you still think that these are opinions i'll prove to you that there facts. in fact ( get it?)

1. if you think that the tank can make the jumps. dont take pw-ups and stop with hax and everything which either makes you speed up or jump higher. or gives you a blok. and try to make a 4 block jump. or 3 blocks if the platform is 1 block higher than the other blocks level. also a 4 block jump means the gap is 4 blocks wide. and the level is the Y - coördinate.
2. if you are convinced this block is for fighting. GO in a pvp battle and try to win with your inventory + 1 block. yeah i don't think that that will work buddy.
3. try to make a whole flag shield in overtime with just using 1 block each time as a builder and respawning. if you've done it in time. than i rly say you are a pro at minecraft . and it doesn't need a roof. just 1 ring of blocks which has 1 block in between the ground and the blocks which is filled with air. and STILL if you still are thinking of stuff. than keep in mind that every kit with a pickaxe can just get trough in seconds.
4. try to fight a tank kit as a warrior with the slowness in surviaval mode on a normal world.
now without. trust me I am 100% sure that warrior will win if he has skill. against a tank with skill. but If the warrior loses i advice you to practice pvp, cause that isn't that hard and if you lose to the WORST fighting kit in the game, ok one of the worst. than i have no faith in you that you will ever be good in minigames
5. for the love of god. don't tell me that this is stupid cause of some punctiation/grammar/english mistakes. If you still do , thank you for ruining the point of democracy Video is in comment btw

D

Deleted member 96982

remember the 3rd alternative. it might prevent TGIF. the gouverment is (swearing).
cause that way. its not a 50% chance wrong decision. or protests and no decision at all. its 99% chance for the right decision. yes 99% cause someone can still corrupt the evidence. and you can just.. well change it to the other option. after realising the country is getting worse.
BTW this doesn't work on mobile. cause the text messages don't work on mobile. so plz don't think i show you this to troll.
( ... yeah a cat wallpaper i know...)

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
ccc54582d0aa4b269c2e45a712affde86a7cc2d7a872e1342b3112c497b49b45.jpg

for the people who don't understand this,
it's just a inside joke

ISTY.

Forum Expert
Dec 26, 2016
London
www.nasa.gov
First of all. FINALLY YOU ADDED SPEED MODE. now rushers won't be en EVERY game. and you actually have a chance of going late game, if you want to, so if you prefer late game YOU aren't completely (swearing ). but anyway, remember the tank posts. I figured there MUST be a reason why you hate the idea so much. You guys said something like killing machine. but remember the tank loses all fights at the momenttt. so i don't think that will be a probelem. SO WHY? why did i post this idea again. I DIDN"T this Bugfix is diffrent.

see in b-arena EVERY kit but the tank can play normally if you are not a terrible parkour player. the tank mekes this impossible.
so removing slowness was my first idea. that MIGHT cause any trouble.

what makes the no slowness tank OP. GUESS.

a- fights
b- ur opinion
c- capturing
d- idk lol

if you chose C you're right. So thats the problem. he is 2 gud at capturing. i mean THAT HP with normal speed will be pretty gr8 at capturing. or at least better. see the following list is 100% fact based. and Sure the tank will be better at fighting without the speed but its damage = TERRIBLE. its hp = gud. but its still killable by the warrior and ninja. so its not OP. if it is than theres a several reasons.
1- the ninja and warriors you tested it with are terrible or 2- you haven't tested it and you are just saying this cause you are afraid of new things. 3- you are a NO J NO or thats ur opinion idiot.

so what i suggest is to give the tank 1 block. can you use a block for fighting? yes but if you do that than you will die cause that takes 2 much time. for capturing ? sure for mining the flag but in the end you have to mine out. and everyone will be faster . so what will this do? yes the tank will be able of making it to more than 25% of the map barena. and it won't get stuck all the time
so using it for . blocking someone on a parkour. YES that is possible if you are nearly 100% pixel perfect with click-timing.

SO 1 block . yes i measured it with mc physics. is exactly enough to climb a 2 high wall right. Yes. you got me . exept if you can climb it others can. and if you are still convinced that this is all just a list of opinions. and you are still thinking that there's no other way than only democracy and dictatorship. Watch this one video about this idea of building a micro scale town of a wall . jk of the country and testing laws. and if you aren't convinced yet. than just watch it again until you are educationally brainwashed. ok JK don't (actually do). also here is Part 2 of the descr which you don't have to read but if you still think that these are opinions i'll prove to you that there facts. in fact ( get it?)

1. if you think that the tank can make the jumps. dont take pw-ups and stop with hax and everything which either makes you speed up or jump higher. or gives you a blok. and try to make a 4 block jump. or 3 blocks if the platform is 1 block higher than the other blocks level. also a 4 block jump means the gap is 4 blocks wide. and the level is the Y - coördinate.
2. if you are convinced this block is for fighting. GO in a pvp battle and try to win with your inventory + 1 block. yeah i don't think that that will work buddy.
3. try to make a whole flag shield in overtime with just using 1 block each time as a builder and respawning. if you've done it in time. than i rly say you are a pro at minecraft . and it doesn't need a roof. just 1 ring of blocks which has 1 block in between the ground and the blocks which is filled with air. and STILL if you still are thinking of stuff. than keep in mind that every kit with a pickaxe can just get trough in seconds.
4. try to fight a tank kit as a warrior with the slowness in surviaval mode on a normal world.
now without. trust me I am 100% sure that warrior will win if he has skill. against a tank with skill. but If the warrior loses i advice you to practice pvp, cause that isn't that hard and if you lose to the WORST fighting kit in the game, ok one of the worst. than i have no faith in you that you will ever be good in minigames
5. for the love of god. don't tell me that this is stupid cause of some punctiation/grammar/english mistakes. If you still do , thank you for ruining the point of democracy Video is in comment btw
Leonardo-DiCaprio-OMG.gif

Reactions: Facelurite
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

𝑷𝑹𝑶 𝑾𝑰𝑵𝑵𝑨𝑨𝑹 wrote on L1kii's profile.
👀
qKhalidd wrote on ignsinf's profile.
Hi
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on ii6xxq's profile.
welcome to the forums! I hope you will have a nice stay here:D
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #41-
The moon has moonquakes, which are kind of like the earthquakes on the Earth, but weaker.
Basketman wrote on Eli's profile.
Favourite how to tame a dragon movie, shoot.
Top Bottom