Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Power Ranger

Forum Professional
Apr 20, 2016
The ♡
www.cubecraft.net
Now everyone on the forums knows how much I love blockband but there is one big thing that is frustrating me - the extremely high star requirement for the final song "killer solo" :(
To give you an idea of how much it takes to get even close to killer solo here are my stats:

I would be willing to say I'm the furthest person in blockband period and even with that I still haven't unlocked this song. To unlock this song I need to get either 3 gold songs upgraded to diamond or 2 gold songs upgraded to diamond and to iron songs to gold. I'm not even going to attempt increasing that wood song as it is an extremely fast and hard song. And if you've played any of the songs I have to upgrade you know that is not an easy feat at all. So I'm suggesting to lower the requirement from 85 stars to 80 stars. This way it will still have a higher increment in star requirement than any other song, still be a nice even number, I still won't have it unlocked, and it will be much more possible to unlock.

@Minikloon replied to a previous comment i made on his profile about this saying that the song is basically unplayable but that doesn't really matter because Fourth's Force is already an unplayable song and the reason for that is unplayable for the reason of the same not is played over and over again too quickly.

Here is what I believe is killer solo:

As a piano player which is very similar to hit the keys on a keyboard like you do in blockband it is much easier to play different notes quickly than to play the same note quickly and from listening to that song it has more quick different notes than same notes which will make it more possible.
(Going off of memory here since i cant listen to it atm but I do believe it has much more different notes than same notes)

Just pls decrease the requirement I cri ;-;

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Sergiio12 wrote on LoveAndMafia's profile.
Alejaaaandro
Blom wrote on Lyriie's profile.
Lyriie, sorry for bullying you all the time :o
Ur an amazing staff member <3
mojang nerf mobile players pls
Top Bottom