Should this be added

• yes

Votes: 8 29.6%
  • no

Votes: 19 70.4%

• Total voters

themainevent

May 9, 2019
It would be nice if there were lobbies that only people with 100 or less ping could join, if your ping went higher you would get automatically kicked.

Laggers can get an unfair advantage to their reach simply due to you looking to be in a completely different spot on their screen
On bedrock laggers don't take proper knockback and it is simply quite stupid to have to change your tactics against someone because they are lagging

Alot of hackers will use their ping to disguise hacks aswell

Fisktratt

Forum Expert
Sep 15, 2018
Sweden
This will split up the community because all players with good ping will join these lobbies. It would be unfair for those who live in a country far away or have bad internet.

Simply

Forum Expert
Jul 12, 2017
Beyond the Fourth Wall
I get 50ms - 70ms but I have lagspikes every 10 minutes or so. Those lagspikes last for very little but they can get my ping up to 140ms - 160ms at times.
I really wouldn't like getting kicked every so often when I lag for 5 seconds.

Odieuse

May 14, 2016
Delft
There are some laggers but not that mutch. There will be no games for the players with low ping.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Heya, after a good while years having not appreciated sleep a lot, have I learned things. I have most of the times seen it as a hindrance to things such as relations and projects. But after years I realised that you need to sleep to be well. Both physically and mentally. When I also realized that I could work better and more efficiently, did I try to get more sleep. That reminds me, I need to sleep now hah XD
Eli wrote on marshduck11's profile.
I like your profile picture
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Thank you so mush for everything

I know i am late bc i didn't realize that you have left the team sadly we see the better one go ..
Will be announcing the giveaway winner within the next 2 hours or so.
Reesle wrote on Cloudiefly's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎂 ☁️
Top Bottom