Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

SkyHawk207

Nov 19, 2020
I was collecting my 3 spider spawners to move them and they dissappeared for no reason, not in my inventory or anywhere around the place i broke them. can someone tell me a reason on why that would happen at all? Im looking to not have to pay 900,000 skyblock coins to replace them..

Marieke2001

Forum Professional
Jul 2, 2015
Hi, unfortunately we can’t give you your spawners back, but I did mention this issue to our developers. They might take a look at it to prevent it from happening further

boxi81

Nov 18, 2020
United Kingdom
This literally just happened to me. It was only a cow spawner and wasnt upgraded so I dont mind so much but I'm deffo going to build around important things before collecting them in future

Redned

Protocol Developer
Team CubeCraft
💻 Developer
Apr 24, 2020
Pronouns
He/Him
Hello! Looking at this now, it seems that spawners vanishing like this could be a result of a wide variety of different things (item naturally despawning after 5 minutes, the item falling off the island, someone else picking up the item, etc.). I've put in some fixes specifically with ore generators when it comes to removing them where sometimes the ore generator would be launched off the map.

My suggestion going forward would be to keep some inventory slots open when breaking spawners just so there is less of a chance of them despawning or any of the above from happening. If you notice something completely out of the ordinary happen, such as the spawner item vanishing right in front of you, please open a bug report (if you have video evidence, please provide it as well).

koenples

Jan 3, 2016
Hello, I'm still having this same problem... I even lost some building progress and 8 of some very expensive spawners disappeared. Is there any way to get them back?
Hello! Looking at this now, it seems that spawners vanishing like this could be a result of a wide variety of different things (item naturally despawning after 5 minutes, the item falling off the island, someone else picking up the item, etc.). I've put in some fixes specifically with ore generators when it comes to removing them where sometimes the ore generator would be launched off the map.

My suggestion going forward would be to keep some inventory slots open when breaking spawners just so there is less of a chance of them despawning or any of the above from happening. If you notice something completely out of the ordinary happen, such as the spawner item vanishing right in front of you, please open a bug report (if you have video evidence, please provide it as well).

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Casualpoalrbear wrote on Xi1m's profile.
FkhsjevXEBQvIe3.jpg
to the very few 5 or less people who are concerned about fhg dont worry its not going anywhere i just dont feel like writing at all and im disappointed in myself so

dw its not that deep
Desiderata wrote on caraMel's profile.
cara mel you are my biggest hater ily
1714232286010.png
Desiderata wrote on Centuria's profile.
congrats on being able to drive a car

should've said it here instead of posting it on the fhg topic :(
Top Bottom