Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
D

Deleted member 100818

Guest
This is a realy good idea! I hope it'll be added and I'd like to hear the opinions of staff members! :)
 

TheQueenWaddle

Dedicated Member
Jan 3, 2016
959
572
168
Did you even read the whole post? How am I supposed to be the first to get all the loot when my inventory is too full
c8308d4ff5494c8d83712efd8e882128.png
I only have a couple of slots which I could use to grab better stuff and loot protection would help a ton. If this wouldn't get added there is no point for me to kill anyone as I can almost never get any loot.
With all that, what else do you need? The most I could get is Iron Armor :P
 
Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

According to the CubeCraft QNA Event, Ranked Duels is releasing in a few weeks
ItzJuan wrote on HiddenNeko's profile.
congrats on Helper, sorry for being late 😅 I hope your training is going well and we get to have you as a mod soon!
HiddenNeko wrote on Fiction's profile.
Thank you for following owo
jamesthesignificant wrote on Thijs's profile.
Wassup thijs!
lnlnvxyy wrote on AliWarrior's profile.
the goat it's online agin
Top Bottom