Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

iLoveYouu

Forum Veteran
Oct 18, 2015
My suggestion is to add a loot protection plugin to assassinations, so whenever you kill someone the loot that he drops will be protected for around 5-10 seconds for the killer to pick up. I want this added because it's extremely frustrating when you kill a player who has decent gear and other people steal all the gear, I don't really want to kill 5 players in order to get the loot from the first kill. Another thing is that most players who are getting close to dying run towards the shop, if you manage to kill them their loot is awfully close to the shops and anyone can just grab it and run back into the shop. Of course players could get the last hit on a kill and then run away with the loot, but it's way more unlikely for someone to get the last hit and get away with all the loot than beforehand when everyone just waited till you killed the player to grab the loot.

Megaaa

Forum Veteran
Mar 4, 2015
East-Flanders, Belgium
10 seconds is maybe too long. 5 seconds is fine, I think.
Great idea anyways. I hate it when I kill a full iron dude and somebody just run and take the stuff.

RoboticToast

Dedicated Member
Aug 9, 2015
I think i've seen a thread like this before, like the same topic. But i would really love to see this, although im not a fan of assassination.

iAmLva

May 23, 2016
Great idea! +1 I hate it when people steal my loot, I think that 7 seconds would be perfect

Last edited:

ZekeZurita

Mar 10, 2016
If you think about it though, the beauty of the theft of loot is that you can do it to someone else to prevent them from getting geared up as well. If they add this feature, you can't do this to anyone else. Besides, player's will still be able to steal the items even if there is a 3 second cooldown of some sort. Someone can be near you and pick the gear up before you do; It happens.

iLoveYouu

Forum Veteran
Oct 18, 2015
If you think about it though, the beauty of the theft of loot is that you can do it to someone else to prevent them from getting geared up as well. If they add this feature, you can't do this to anyone else. Besides, player's will still be able to steal the items even if there is a 3 second cooldown of some sort. Someone can be near you and pick the gear up before you do; It happens.
Not sure how much you play assassinations, but every kill I make the loot gets stolen. If I had my whole inventory available to pick up loot it'd be fine, but I have to work with very few inventory slots as I just have too much stuff. Of course I understand that it's nice for people that they can just wait till someone else kills someone and take all the gear, I personally don't really feel that that's the way how the game is supposed to work though. People should work hard and kill players to get better gear, especially now that everyone can choose a spawnpoint players love to spawn at the same spot over and over again to steal loot. I personally only take a couple of items from the people who I kill so a 5-10 second loot protection will give me enough time to do this and the other players can still take a bunch of stuff after the protection is over.

EDIT: Another thing, for example you use a ton of supplies to kill a full diamond player and once you've managed to kill the player someone else just takes all the loot, quite unfair if you ask me.

Reactions: iAmLva

ZekeZurita

Mar 10, 2016
Not sure how much you play assassinations, but every kill I make the loot gets stolen. If I had my whole inventory available to pick up loot it'd be fine, but I have to work with very few inventory slots as I just have too much stuff. Of course I understand that it's nice for people that they can just wait till someone else kills someone and take all the gear, I personally don't really feel that that's the way how the game is supposed to work though. People should work hard and kill players to get better gear, especially now that everyone can choose a spawnpoint players love to spawn at the same spot over and over again to steal loot. I personally only take a couple of items from the people who I kill so a 5-10 second loot protection will give me enough time to do this and the other players can still take a bunch of stuff after the protection is over.

EDIT: Another thing, for example you use a ton of supplies to kill a full diamond player and once you've managed to kill the player someone else just takes all the loot, quite unfair if you ask me.
I mean, it's technically your fault for not being fast enough. If people approach the loot, just sneak on top of it to let the game know that you were there first.

iLoveYouu

Forum Veteran
Oct 18, 2015
I mean, it's technically your fault for not being fast enough. If people approach the loot, just sneak on top of it to let the game know that you were there first.
Did you even read the whole post? How am I supposed to be the first to get all the loot when my inventory is too full
c8308d4ff5494c8d83712efd8e882128.png
I only have a couple of slots which I could use to grab better stuff and loot protection would help a ton. If this wouldn't get added there is no point for me to kill anyone as I can almost never get any loot.

Reactions: iAmLva
Members Online

Latest profile posts

Basketman wrote on Eli's profile.
Favourite how to tame a dragon movie, shoot.
Reesle wrote on ii6xxq's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums!! Hope you enjoy your stay :)
Reesle wrote on Lucaatjee's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Matriox wrote on Kloska's profile.
day x
99th_DutchScary wrote on UncleSpect's profile.
Thanks for the follow! 💖
Top Bottom