• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

Rawrbin

Dedicated Member
May 5, 2019
the Eastside of America
Hey there!
You've probably already encountered this problem.
You open a cubelet, get a win effect and use it.
You go into a game to look at it, turns out.. it took 1 hour to win a game and when you finally win.. you forgot about your win effect and didn't look at it.. The proces just starts over again.
I have already had this problem. But not only with win effects, this goes for cages, Arrow trails too.
Or even if you want a new cage, you have to join a game, look if it's good and leave, then pick another, join a game, look if it's good and if not leave again.. This process to find a cool cage can take hours if you have a lot of them.

What I'm suggesting is some sort of free space, kind of like the Duel Kit Creation lobby.
In this lobby, you have acces to all the basic items in your inventory, the profile, shop, Loot, Updates, and Lobbies.

What is this special lobby used for?
It's for previewing your loot items.
I know there's a place on the forums where you can see most loot items, but not everyone knows.

You could also have a bow with infinity in your inventory, this way you can test the Arrow trail.
When selecting a cage, on a specific place in the map, your cage gets shown with either an armor stand or a villager in it to show where you would stand.
This way it doesn't take ages to look at all your cages.

You can also select your win effects so you can see them.

However, this might cause lag so this place should either have other players and their stuff set to invisible (You can still see friends and partys, because you might want to show off your loot to them). This is used to recude lag.

I'm no good builder, but if anyone could design some sort of lobby and put it in the comments, that would be cool!

i'm thinking about a round lobby, with a hole on the middle (this is where the cage gets previewed). And all the other stuff could have some targets where you can test your arrows on for fun.
There should be some flat terrain, and some fun lobby details!

Leave your thoughts in the comments! :)

Reactions: Matriox

Cynamooo

Forum Veteran
Aug 26, 2015
I'm sorry, but that's totally not necessary. The only thing that would require you to win a game are indeed the win effects. Cosmetics like arrow trails, hats, banners, regular trails, cages, etc, can all be used within seconds of joining the game, and even if you want to check out your win effect, it shouldn't take an hour. Play some Minerware games, they are fairly easy, or like you said, play some duels. With a bit of luck you encounter someone that isn't good at the game et voila, you can witness your win effect. It's totally not necessary to get a preview of everything that exists in the server.

Reactions: Rawrbin
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Kiyaan gaming world on YouTube
This might be one of the weirdest excuses I have seen after killing someone.

2024-03-28_23.34.25.png
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #20-
More tornadoes occur in the United Kingdom per square mile than in any other country in the world.
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Capitan's profile.
Congratulations on hitting over 4 000 in Reaction Score! 💙
Top Bottom