Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

fluffgalaxy

Jul 27, 2022
Im Just wondering if looms will be added at all as im hoping to make customs banners, thanks in advance

TnAdan_

Jul 13, 2020
Brazil
Looms were added in 1.14 with the village and pillage update, so its not possible for cube to add this item, since the server's version is 1.12

i'm nowhere near an skyblock player, so i do not know if you can make banners on that game, but previous to 1.14 you could make banners using wool, and you could customize it by placing a colored dye in some position on the crafting table, you can try that! and if it doesn't work idk

NadineCraftPE

Novice Member
Jul 1, 2021
Skyblock
Pronouns
She/Her
Looms were added in 1.14 with the village and pillage update, so its not possible for cube to add this item, since the server's version is 1.12

i'm nowhere near an skyblock player, so i do not know if you can make banners on that game, but previous to 1.14 you could make banners using wool, and you could customize it by placing a colored dye in some position on the crafting table, you can try that! and if it doesn't work idk
Yes, you can only make banners with different coloured wool blocks. The only custom banner available is a creeper one you get from completing a quest.

Reactions: TnAdan_
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

I really do hope that things will be better this month.

Noooooooooooooooooo-
I had a similar idea, I had already collected all the screenshots and informations- noooooo-
1000078266.jpg
Mintypie231 wrote on Nikoshka's profile.
Happy birthday 🎉 🎂
Reesle wrote on Nikoshka's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🥳
Reesle wrote on Reach's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Kazwa wrote on Nikoshka's profile.
happy birthday!
Top Bottom