Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Foxy011

Dedicated Member
Apr 16, 2017
United Kingdom
Long story short, something has happened to my Minecraft. It wouldn't open, I tried reinstalling Java and Minecraft and my Minecraft launcher is now opening but on the screen where it says 'MOJANG' it stops responding and it just stays like that... So I have no idea what's going on. :p

The struggle is real.

Oh and the version of Minecraft (1.12.2) isn't on the 'play' button like it should be, despite the fact I have updated it and everything.

Bye guys... Don't miss me too much xD

UPDATE: My Minecraft has now been fixed. Thank you to those who tried to help! :)

Last edited:

Wormy21GX

Novice Member
Jul 10, 2017
Long story short, something has happened to my Minecraft. It wouldn't open, I tried reinstalling Java and Minecraft and my Minecraft launcher is now opening but on the screen where it says 'MOJANG' it stops responding and it just stays like that... So I have no idea what's going on. :p

The struggle is real.

Oh and the version of Minecraft (1.12.2) isn't on the 'play' button like it should be, despite the fact I have updated it and everything.

Bye guys... Don't miss me too much xD
does it give you an error when minecraft crashes?

Jackxist

Dedicated Member
Apr 25, 2016
Capetown, South Africa
Foxy please do me a favor, Make sure that you completely uninstall your .minecraft folder as well as uninstall any files left by Minecraft. Go to Minecraft's website and redownload launcher and install Minecraft again, Now there should be a shortcut of Minecraft where you installed it. just right click on the shortcut then click properties, go to compatibility and make sure the options start as administrator is clicked, Once all of that is finished, try launching the version of Minecraft you would like to play. Hope this helps, if it doesn't let me know and I will get in contact with you to try to help you further on discord. Enjoy the rest of your day :)

Reactions: Komodо and Foxy011

Foxy011

Dedicated Member
Apr 16, 2017
United Kingdom
Foxy please do me a favor, Make sure that you completely uninstall your .minecraft folder as well as uninstall any files left by Minecraft. Go to Minecraft's website and redownload launcher and install Minecraft again, Now there should be a shortcut of Minecraft where you installed it. just right click on the shortcut then click properties, go to compatibility and make sure the options start as administrator is clicked, Once all of that is finished, try launching the version of Minecraft you would like to play. Hope this helps, if it doesn't let me know and I will get in contact with you to try to help you further on discord. Enjoy the rest of your day :)

Thank you Jackxist! I will try that in a few short moments and I'll get back to you. :)

Reactions: Jackxist

Foxy011

Dedicated Member
Apr 16, 2017
United Kingdom
Just letting you know that I have tried that and it is now working. Thank you for the information - I am extremely grateful. :)

Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

good morning all! I hope everyone has a great day! 🤍
UncleSpect wrote on ImSatisfied's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
UncleSpect wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on llvqs's profile.
Thank you for the follow! Also have a good redt of your day/night today!:D
I just logged on and just saw all these messages, sorry for not seeing them earlier, Tysm guys!
Top Bottom