Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Bloomdaddy

Jul 25, 2020
What’s up guys, I used to play Minecraft heavy back in the day but I’m in college now and been getting back into things a bit here on my Xbox. Been loving Skyblock but was thinking I’d enjoy it more if I was working with a team to see progress move a little smoother, plus I’m not the best when it comes to automatic mob farms and that’s about where I’m at here in solo.

Sorry for the sloppy post, just wanted to get this out there before I head to bed. Need to wake up and harvest!

TARO

Jul 22, 2020
Outer Space
www.youtube.com
Yo!

I have been looking for a team to join!

I play on the Switch, I have access to ethernet, sometimes.
I play for about an hour a day minimum an I'm more than fine with grinding for items.
I enjoy decorating, farming, and teamwork probably as much as you.

ταrσ★#7272

Go ahead and shoot a request, I might not be able to get back at you immediately though.
I'm in PST so our schedules might not align.

I hope I'll see your request in my inbox soon!

Jul 27, 2020
Am I able to join? Im on Mobile (I wanna get Windows 10 soon) Im usually grinding items to either sell or to stock up and I would enjoy starting a team coop!

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Today starts Giro d'Italia one of the biggest cycling races in the world and who do you think will win the general classification after 21 days of cycling?
BicolourSine41 wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
Happy Birthday!! 🎉🎉 (Sorry that i am so late cause i was on vacation to Spain and did not take my pc)
Reesle wrote on dave12555's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums!! If you require assistance with something, feel free to reach out to me or a staff member for help! Hope you enjoy your stay :D
Top Bottom