Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Aiden107

May 31, 2019
the court
And how are u proud of it?

It's a camp that doesn't require any skill, everyone can do it but you must know which blocks to break so that the opponent wont climb his way up. when the opponent gets close enough he can shield wand u and then ur trapped, the interesting thing is; survival, (recently used this strategy but cmon i had no choice, the boi had 0 kills and dia enchanted armor and i got 2 kills no armor) sometimes it's hard to get in the air without being shot, the best thing to do is to have a minecraft build battle, u gotta run fast af with climbing and stuff like that to lose him. when u lose him u can build ur way up.

boi im bored

SanCookie

Gameplay Engineer
Team CubeCraft
🖌️ Sr. Designer
Mar 18, 2017
the selfie area
bit.ly
Pronouns
He/Him
It's a camp that doesn't require any skill, everyone can do it but you must know which blocks to break so that the opponent wont climb his way up. when the opponent gets close enough he can shield wand u and then ur trapped, the interesting thing is; survival, (recently used this strategy but cmon i had no choice, the boi had 0 kills and dia enchanted armor and i got 2 kills no armor) sometimes it's hard to get in the air without being shot, the best thing to do is to have a minecraft build battle, u gotta run fast af with climbing and stuff like that to lose him. when u lose him u can build ur way up.

boi im bored
It literally ruins the game for your opponent, when they are more geared than you , you have to outsmart them, but not like this. I wish you’ll learn your lesson by getting banned for doing that.

Aiden107

May 31, 2019
the court
It literally ruins the game for your opponent, when they are more geared than you , you have to outsmart them, but not like this. I wish you’ll learn your lesson by getting banned for doing that.
the boi to big to outsmart so...

and now we play the waiting game

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

C95689C6-C73E-40B4-9CD7-76C479A7E2D5.png

Here’s my son, I made him in biology today! Say hi to Jimothy!
UncleSpect wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
Desiderata wrote on savina875's profile.
thabks 4 folow
UncleSpect wrote on Casualpoalrbear's profile.
hoiii cas bearr
UncleSpect wrote on Gokhan_'s profile.
thank you for the follow! 🎈
Top Bottom