Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

WorriedSkate940

Helper
Team CubeCraft
🙌 Helper
Feb 2, 2023
Poland but I live in Sweden
So I woke up today, went on discord, saw tons of msgs saying the awful update came and when I asked more it was true. So I went into #english-general and saw literally everyone say it's bad so I joined and said what I said about the update and then I got a time out 💀.. And more people too. XD

This should become a great meme tbh. "Staff time out players that have opinions" and it's not only me, like 3 people told me they got also timed out. I just think this is the funniest thing ever. Whoever it was XDDDDD.

TheMrSpacee

Dedicated Member
Jan 9, 2021
Russia
Pronouns
He/Him
So I woke up today, went on discord, saw tons of msgs saying the awful update came and when I asked more it was true. So I went into #english-general and saw literally everyone say it's bad so I joined and said what I said about the update and then I got a time out 💀.. And more people too. XD

This should become a great meme tbh. "Staff time out players that have opinions" and it's not only me, like 3 people told me they got also timed out. I just think this is the funniest thing ever. Whoever it was XDDDDD.
Time out is automod punishment

Reactions: WiggedWigg

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
I find it very concerning members of the community are being punished for speaking their minds regarding recent changes. This is completely unacceptable and goes against the rules but also their ability to speak freely. I don’t condone anyone being disrespectful or hurtful to CubeCraft, that’s not what we should be doing, but they shouldn’t be stopping people from saying something they don’t agree… Any insight on why this is happening would be great.

So I woke up today, went on discord, saw tons of msgs saying the awful update came and when I asked more it was true. So I went into #english-general and saw literally everyone say it's bad so I joined and said what I said about the update and then I got a time out
💀
.. And more people too. XD

Also told ya so ;)

Reactions: Casualpoalrbear

Casualpoalrbear

Forum Expert
Sep 11, 2022
Somewhere in the North pole
m.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
I find it very concerning members of the community are being punished for speaking their minds regarding recent changes. This is completely unacceptable and goes against the rules but also their ability to speak freely. I don’t condone anyone being disrespectful or hurtful to CubeCraft, that’s not what we should be doing, but they shouldn’t be stopping people from saying something they don’t agree… Any insight on why this is happening would be great.

Also told ya so ;)
I agree with this. I understand muting or banning someone if they are started too make the discussion political or insulted and threaten the mod (I seen someone do a death threat and their ounishm was very justified) but a discord is mean to talk about cubecraft and how people feel about it and they shouldn't be punished for speaking their opinion. I do think people shouldn't be as harsh as the opening hours of any update will be rough but banning and muting and time outing people on such stuff isn't really right.

CubeT0ch

Novice Member
Jul 18, 2020

Also told ya so ;)
That's what happened to me. );

Wait until they give me a permanent ban on here too.
1689805329511.png

Reactions: _The13thDoctor_
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Casualpoalrbear wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats in helper. I know you do great

(Also nice change to your PFP)
Frontlane wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy birthday!
Frontlane wrote on ImSatisfied's profile.
Gefeliciteerd!!!
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Pro helper!:D
Conea64 wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
I know I'm early but congratulations on being a colourful little fella
Top Bottom