Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Kqli

Jul 6, 2017
France
Hello, I have a problem logging into the server, as when I try to log in to the server, the screen stops at Loading terrain, and I need to re-log in more than 10 times to enter the server and it is annoying to me and my friends inside the game The same thing happens when I play a duels match and go out to the lobby. The same problem occurs So what is the solution? Knowing that the problem only occurs in Cube Craft

ReMD0G

Jul 1, 2020
Hello, I have a problem logging into the server, as when I try to log in to the server, the screen stops at Loading terrain, and I need to re-log in more than 10 times to enter the server and it is annoying to me and my friends inside the game The same thing happens when I play a duels match and go out to the lobby. The same problem occurs So what is the solution? Knowing that the problem only occurs in Cube Craft
Restarting the game and or device can help. Did you try that?

ReMD0G

Jul 1, 2020
yes, I tried this and there was no change
If you live in the United States, there can be some issues with connecting because of the ping. You can try reducing the render distance. The best solution is to try to contact support@cubecraft.net (There will be an automated message.).

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Amazinq wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congrats
Amazinq wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats
Amazinq wrote on Frontlane's profile.
welcome back :)
ElFlxen_ wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Felicidades!
ElFlxen_ wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Congrats! and welcome back! :cubie2:
Top Bottom