Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

pinkkqrma

Aug 11, 2022
so basically it's been a month i went back to cubecraft and i can't log on properly, either i get instantly kicked for "Internal Exception: java.net.SocketException: Connection reset" or im able to log on for around 5 minutes before being kicked for this exact same reason... i believe it's a problem pretty similar to this thread https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/logging-problem.279744/ however i tried pretty much everything to log on properly including swapping to different launchers, different versions and also playing with a render distance of 2 (it's awful). im not even sure if it's based on ping since i get 10-30ms when im playing on this server + it only does it on cubecraft, im fine with everything else. i don't really know what to do anymore and it keeps happening even more frequently since a few days.. please help (minecraft java)
1660250743643.png

ToonBer

Moderator 🍰
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
May 13, 2021
The country of beer and chocolate
Hi

I had this in the past for other servers and what I did is trying to modify my DNS server settings. I have used this article in the past and it worked. I hope this will work for you, if it isn’t please let me know and I will try to find a new solution.

pinkkqrma

Aug 11, 2022
it keeps happening even with the modified dns server settings i just have a somewhat better ping on other random servers

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Playing SkyBlock with my boyfriend almost feels like therapy. Just chilling around and finishing quests :))))
Basketman wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow Pro Rocket player.
JokeKaedee wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy birthday <3
With the Java map rotations happening soon, there is a possibility of new maps coming to Bedrock shortly after!
2v2 bedwars sucked so bad it made me a skywars main again
Top Bottom