Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Ornaixx

Novice Member
Oct 29, 2020
One person has already discussed this here. I was saying, staff instantly lock threads criticizing the staff team. And they do not let people counter the staff's count post to the thread. This is really annoying and it you have to start a new thread and then that gets locked and its just not cool. Can someone either explain why they don't want feedback on the staff team/ countering staff responses or just stop locking threads please????

Nuclide

Feb 16, 2021
Finland
youtu.be
One person has already discussed this here. I was saying, staff instantly lock threads criticizing the staff team. And they do not let people counter the staff's count post to the thread. This is really annoying and it you have to start a new thread and then that gets locked and its just not cool. Can someone either explain why they don't want feedback on the staff team/ countering staff responses or just stop locking threads please????
My unprofessional opinion that nobody asked for: They probably want you to use the intented way of giving feedback (staff feedback forums) and trying not to cause drama publicly.

Ge1ster

Dedicated Member
Apr 16, 2020
Lampland
I believe they only lock the threads after everything mentioned in the thread has been resolved. If you want to add stuff further, you can make a new thread. I guess it's kind of a way to explain that their answer in the feedback threads are final, and extra information is content for a new thread.

Nuclide

Feb 16, 2021
Finland
youtu.be
I believe they only lock the threads after everything mentioned in the thread has been resolved. If you want to add stuff further, you can make a new thread. I guess it's kind of a way to explain that their answer in the feedback threads are final, and extra information is content for a new thread.
It would be funny if you locked this one 🤣

• Wow
Reactions: Ge1ster

Ornaixx

Novice Member
Oct 29, 2020
tbh, as soon as I saw ge1ster here, i thought the thing got locked.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Dreamer wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Thanks for the follow :D
Dreamer wrote on xNessus's profile.
Thanks for the follow!
Thunder wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday!
JustNathie wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎉✨
BurgerCat13 wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday Day 🍳
(too bad cake has eggs in its ingredients)
Top Bottom