Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Mirte.

Nov 29, 2015
The Netherlands
Hi guys!

At the moment the friendlist is in maintenance, I know, but I still wanna leave my idea for it. When the list worked, you could easily see which friend was online or offline, but if you wanted to play a game like Eggwars or anything (just for an example), and you couldn't reach that friend on a social media network or something like Skype, you couldn't contact that person at all. I think it would be really cool if you could see where that friend is, which lobby, or which game, so you can find him/her in the server (maybe by holding your crossair on the name?) It would be even cooler, if you could click on that persons name and teleport to the lobby/game he or she would take place. Like if your friend would be in game, you just become a spectator. That would be nice, right? I hope some of these ideas or at least anything similar, could be added to CubeCraft.

Thanks for reading.
- Mirte

Last edited:
Reactions: Marijee

HarryVanSunweb

Dedicated Member
Nov 7, 2015
Sun
They are indeed working on an new friend system. Many people suggested your idea before. I'm 100% sure it will be added in the new friend system :D

telegamer

Forum Veteran
Jul 28, 2015
Bansilvania
bit.ly
This is something I have suggested before, and I am not the only one.. It is most likely to being added, but nothing is sure ya know

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Thanks for everything I also wish you goodluck <3
GiGaGekkies wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
Happy Birthday
Amazinq wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Thanks for everything
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on SanCookie's profile.
Thank you for everything
UncleSpect wrote on gumoholic's profile.
thanks for everything!
Top Bottom