Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
The lobby looks nice but there'smissing something. It's not really a place to be. There are some presents, cubelet opener and a portal.

I would remove the protal because everyone uses the compass. Instead of the big portal they should make a small portal for every game or something like that. There could also be some music in the lobby. And add some more vanity stuff, like mounts. So it will be more fun to open cubelets. Its also verry hard to get cubelets. They could add CubeCions so you can craft cubelets with it. Or they just use points to craft a cubelet.

The lobby would be a place to be i think.

(Sorry for bad English im just a 13 y/o Dutch kid xD)

MooTa

Dedicated Member
Jul 25, 2016
YouTube
I don't agree. what will you put there if you are not going to put the portal?

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
The lobby looks nice but there'smissing something. It's not really a place to be. There are some presents, cubelet opener and a portal.

I would remove the protal because everyone uses the compass. Instead of the big portal they should make a small portal for every game or something like that. There could also be some music in the lobby. And add some more vanity stuff, like mounts. So it will be more fun to open cubelets. Its also verry hard to get cubelets. They could add CubeCions so you can craft cubelets with it. Or they just use points to craft a cubelet.

this isn't the case about the compass people do use the portal and it gives that cubecraft feel small portals for every game aren't nessisary and there are already small ones for the vortex jump this may confuse players
the music will just make players really annoyed i can tell you that if it is a pluggin that allows you to play it that would be reasonable
get a gold rank use players as your mounts this example is very copied
it isn't very hard just play games

DragonSan

Dedicated Member
Sep 1, 2016

I think some of these ideas could work. Maybe not the portal idea, but I like the thought of adding music to the lobby. I've seen other servers do this though, so it wouldn't be very original but who cares about being unique if it means the lobby stays a bit boring like it is now? so yeh +1

Reactions: Leon Games

Ping Ether

Forum Veteran
Jun 2, 2016
Italy
Ok so, about the big portal... No. I like how majestic that giant portal looks, and smaller portals would all be crammed together and look horrible. The music is interesting though. I really like C418's album.

Megaaa

Forum Veteran
Mar 4, 2015
East-Flanders, Belgium
I agree on the point that no one use the portal. But it has that little touch that makes every server unique. You can build big ones or small ones. You can build ordinair portals or original portals. You can do so much with portals. And that's why CubeCraft is so unique, isn't it? :)

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I got my first 20k kills in FFA!:D
20 000 kills in ffa picture 2.png
Reesle wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈🧁
Livvv wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
GRATTIS MAXI TAXIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!💕🎉🙌
JokeKaedee wrote on yousif1playz's profile.
Happy birthday c:
JokeKaedee wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
Happy birthday!! 🍰
Top Bottom