?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

AM71113363

Novice Member
Jun 18, 2021
Rome(Italy)
am71113363.github.io
I was thinking about a new version of 4vs4 EggWars.
With the diff that a player doesn't respawn, but have to be revived by teammates like in M&M.

#If I make the suggestion above, only the community here would be able to vote, but not actually all the players currently playing CB.

SUGGESTION:
Add a voting System to the lobby for new games/options, using a NPC or a new item in hotbar or whatever.

CB will know what Players want and not just the community here.

NOTE:
I'm not saying that SUGGESTIONS in this forum should be forwarded to lobby for voting, but,
CB must "hear" the "voice" of the players.

AM71113363

Novice Member
Jun 18, 2021
Rome(Italy)
am71113363.github.io
And Thats my point:
Only 5 disagree(now).
The number of Active Community members here is near to "0" compared with the online players(10k,20k,30k,40k,,etc..).
I'm surprised that nobody want to hear the opinion of the actual Players.

AM71113363

Novice Member
Jun 18, 2021
Rome(Italy)
am71113363.github.io
I don’t really understand what you mean?....
Really🤨, I'm giving just another example:

#Suppose that you make a suggestion to add Hide & Seek to CB.
#But only the community here will vote.

IF CB ADDS A NPC TO LOBBY.
When a player click the NPC, would popup a GUI:
title: Would Do You Like To Add Hide & Seek Game To CB?
Option: [ Yes] [ No ].
#All the player would vote, its easy, and a player do not need to create an account here in this forum in order to vote.

DO YOU GET IT, WHAT I'M SAYING?!!!

Hoshi

Speedy Wing Rush Gonzales
Aug 4, 2017
meow meow
youtube.com
Pronouns
She/Her
First of all, I’d like to make it clear these replies are meant to provide your idea with feedback. If people can hardly understand what you mean, and they ask, you shouldn’t “yell” at them. It scares people away. We’re only here to help provide you with feedback after all.

You’re underestimating how many members are active on the forums. Sure, it’s not every player, but the active users that would vote are all on here. We are all “real players” too, we’ve played on CubeCraft at some point, some leave and some stay. But most of us know how CubeCraft works and most of us know about the recent changes, how the games are experienced, et cetera. There is absolutely no reason for you to not call us “actual players” .

It would be impossible to add every suggestion to a board in-game. It would be way too overwhelming and it would need to be refreshed daily, which takes a lot of precious extra time from the staff, which they do not have. How do you plan on making the community “hear the voices of the players”, when it doesn’t get refreshed daily? Some suggestions would get buried, forgotten about, and others would get all the attention. That’s why the forums, the place for feedback, contact, et cetera, is kept apart from in-game. Not everyone is willing to vote anyway. That’s why the suggestions sub-forum exists.

About the first suggestion, how would you plan on reviving someone that fell into the void? Or someone that died in another inaccessible place? Would there be a cooldown? These things need to be well thought-out. Players would be able to keep reviving and keep reviving, for instance when they’re camping on an island. It would just be the same story as with Speed EggWars: a part of the EggWars community likes it, the community partially gets split up, the game gets a ton of bugs or whatever because they can’t work on both, they remove it. It’s way too similar yet way too different from EggWars to be another mode. That’s why I don’t think it’s a good idea.

AM71113363

Novice Member
Jun 18, 2021
Rome(Italy)
am71113363.github.io
We are all “real players” too,
ofcouse you are real players, but the number of Active Members In This Forum is near to "0" compared to Online CB Players.
Number.jpg

The poll makes it seem otherwise, not to be rude. Do you understand that it seems like it to us?
The Poll doest count as a Vote, I mean is not the same as (AGREE/DISAGREE)
#You Should Read The Thread Title.

AM71113363

Novice Member
Jun 18, 2021
Rome(Italy)
am71113363.github.io
But most of us know how CubeCraft works and most of us know about the recent changes, how the games are experienced, et cetera.

I understand that YOU(plural) know how CB works & etc....
BUT
you don't know what the 40k players want!!!

I DONT THINK YOU (yes all of you) ARE SMART ENOUGH TO DECIDE FOR 40K PLAYERS, WITHOUT ASKING THEM!!!

#this is my opinion for ALL servers, and not just CB.

Hoshi

Speedy Wing Rush Gonzales
Aug 4, 2017
meow meow
youtube.com
Pronouns
She/Her
I understand that YOU(plural) know how CB works & etc....
BUT
you don't know what the 40k players want!!!

I DONT THINK YOU (yes all of you) ARE SMART ENOUGH TO DECIDE FOR 40K PLAYERS, WITHOUT ASKING THEM!!!

#this is my opinion for ALL servers, and not just CB.
No, I don't know what 40K players want, and none of us can't ask 40K players altogether. But you don't know what everyone else wants either. We all have our individual ideas of what could be better for the server.

Like I said, if somebody else wanted to share their ideas, suggestions, or if they want to provide other threads like these with feedback, or anything, they can always register on the forums. So you shouldn't decide for these 40K players either. It's only a suggestion with feedback. Look at the name of this sub-forum.

Off-topic, but why 40K players? There's more players than that.

AM71113363

Novice Member
Jun 18, 2021
Rome(Italy)
am71113363.github.io
No, I don't know what 40K players want,
neither do I.
and none of us can't ask 40K players altogether.
Thats why I suggested a VOTING NPC.🧐

But you don't know what everyone else wants either.
Agree.

We all have our individual ideas of what could be better for the server.
Ofcourse the TEAM has the last WORD.

Like I said, if somebody else wanted to share their ideas, suggestions, or if they want to provide other threads like these with feedback, or anything, they can always register on the forums.
I think You dont GET IT!!!!!
THE 40K WOULD VOTE YOUR IDEAS.
You just pick up some SUGGESTIONS -> put them in the LOBBY -> and let the Players Vote.

LOL, just thinking +40K new member in this forum,,
and then reading 40k "SUGGESTIONS" 🤯

Last edited:
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

GiGaGekkies wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy Birthday
Playing SkyBlock with my boyfriend almost feels like therapy. Just chilling around and finishing quests :))))
Basketman wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow Pro Rocket player.
JokeKaedee wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy birthday <3
With the Java map rotations happening soon, there is a possibility of new maps coming to Bedrock shortly after!
Top Bottom