Not open for further replies.

Hoshi

Speedy Wing Rush Gonzales
Aug 4, 2017
meow meow
youtube.com
Pronouns
She/Her
Today, I found something that is quite unaddressed. I know this has a number of people annoyed, but just solving this with a small feature would probably be really simple. As it is, in the lobby, you currently cannot unequip a single piece of gear without having to reset your entire gear set and then equip the rest again.

A solution to this would be quite simple: Implement a feature that allows you to unequip a single piece of gear, for instance by just clicking on the same wardrobe item for a second time instead of it saying "You already have this item equipped" and having to unequip everything.

D

Deleted member 513641

True, that's pretty annoying it should be added!

Reactions: Hoshi

Xqzo

Novice Member
Mar 17, 2018
Them Netherlandy lands
if you have a wide wardrobe this feature makes sense although I rarely see people using wardrobe cosmetics so I'm not all too sure whether there's high demand for this feature

D

Deleted member 513641

if you have a wide wardrobe this feature makes sense although I rarely see people using wardrobe cosmetics so I'm not all too sure whether there's high demand for this feature
Well, I'm the type that actually uses wardrobe a lot.

Reactions: Hoshi
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

UncleSpect wrote on DuckL's profile.
Hello all staff tag xd
Uploaded my avatar into an Amazon logo!
Do you like my logo so far?
5A133C14-392C-4DB8-A7EB-76F1E5DBC829.jpeg
Infringement wrote on Mr Jii Gamer's profile.
Has anyone celebrated their birthday on a leap day? The leap day is February 29. I was born on leap day in 2008. Leap years affect to every 4 years of the waiting period.
Reesle wrote on Casualpoalrbear's profile.
Have a good day, CoolPoalrBear :)
Top Bottom