Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Noodles77

Dedicated Member
Jan 30, 2014
Town of Salem
When I'm waiting for Creative to restart, or waiting for a friend to come and play on the Arcade with me, I get a little bored, so during those times, I've thought of some "Donator Perks" that don't violate EULA.
  • Emerald + unlocks the pet bat. I've had some friends of mine ride my pet and I think it would be awesome to have them float around my head.
  • Obsidian ranks can hold 4 gadgets at once. In the main inventory, the order of items goes...
Compass, Settings, _____, ______, _______, ______, Vanity, Multi Points, and Lobbies. When I chose a gadget, e.g. saddle, I sometimes want to summon a flying pig, but I'd have to delete the saddle to do so, so this way obsidian ranks can have more of a fun time when they are in a lobby for ___ reason.
  • Obsidian can have 2 trails at once. This just makes things "prettier"
  • With Vanity points, people can now purchase an extra slot for pets. So you can purchase the ability to get more than 1 pet.

Younisco

Forum Professional
May 13, 2014
london
I like this a lot, nice idea Noodles! ;D

Another idea I had, cluster bomb. Essentially what it is is a snowball, and when thrown and hit anything, it would explode into 9 other snowballs, which scatter around that player/block. :P

Reactions: Noodles77
Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Eli wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Happy Birthday!!!!
Eli
Finally got through the first page of voting streak rewards!

1714349194331.png
Reesle wrote on UnfWasTaken's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums! Hope you enjoy your stay!
Cool pfp btw 🌟
Reesle wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats on 500 msgs!
Top Bottom