• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gregeyy

Forum Expert
Jul 21, 2017
Spain
Hello CubeCrafters!

As many of you know, recently, the lobby switcher was revamped. It is now adapted to the current network design.
As you can see in the picture below, the description of each lobby contains an online player counter that is updated every second.

1599386875365.png

New lobby selector.

The problem comes when there is an offline lobby, because the only difference we can see in its description is that the player counter is red (as in the image).

1599388041290.png

Offline lobby.

What I am suggesting is adding another line indicating the lobby status. For example, if a lobby is online, the status line would be 'Status: Available', or 'Status: Unavailable' if it is offline.
What do you think about this proposal? Let me know your opinion below!
Thanks for reading my suggestion. I hope you all have a nice day :heart:

Odieuse

May 14, 2016
Delft
It's something that isn't really necessary in my opinion, but If it got added it would look a lot better than currently. But Meby they could change the "Online: 0/60" to Offline with the colour done correctly.

Reactions: Gregeyy

Zathelas

Forum Veteran
Jul 14, 2018
A Skywars Island
Since they updated it I agree it's a bit messy for people to understand what's going on. I think it used to be "Online" and "Offline", but I don't remember that very well. 😅

Well, how it is now, I honestly don't care what they've changed, for me it's really clear to see. I understand green is "available"/"online and red is "unavailable"/"offline"", so I think it's not really necessary. People will get it when they can't go to the lobby, or they'll get it in chat if I'm correct. I believe those "8 players" will get teleported to a different lobby. But I actually understand the confusion here so I'll vote "yes".

LoveAndMafia

Dedicated Member
Oct 16, 2016
Spain
Pronouns
He/Him
I think that is not necesary.
Why?:
-When you open the lobby's GUI, the lobbys that are offline,are in red and with this message "This lobby is offline" .
Sorry, but to me is a NO 😔
Have a good day!

• Sad
D

Deleted member 469419

I think that is not necesary.
Why?:
-When you open the lobby's GUI, the lobbys that are offline,are in red and with this message "This lobby is offline" .
Sorry, but to me is a NO 😔
Have a good day!
I think it has been implemented today...? You wasn't able to see any message like this yesterday

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

CubeT0ch wrote on savina875's profile.
Thanks for the follow to I guess.
lyxda wrote on savina875's profile.
ty for the follow (˶ᵔ ᵕ ᵔ˶) ♡
vPhaseAsu wrote on Frontlane's profile.
1713905163373.png
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Baploon's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
ninjaaleen wrote on qKhalidd's profile.
hi
Top Bottom