Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

You want this to be added?

  • Yes.

    Votes: 11 100.0%
  • No. (Please explain why)

    Votes: 0 0.0%

  • Total voters
    11

Siftenly

Forum Expert
Nov 30, 2016
632
1,766
314
23
The Netherlands
Hi CubeCrafters,

Just a little suggestion that I think is easy to add. I'm now online for like 15 minutes and in 15 minutes there were shut down 2 lobbies. Please add a message before the lobby is going to close like at 5, 3 and 1 minute before the lobby is going to shut down. "This lobby will shut down in x minutes." Would be nice if this will be added.

Please also read my biggest ever made thread :p https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/vanity-menu-update.202523/
 
Last edited:

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016
2,580
1,343
248
22
Hi CubeCrafters,

Just a little suggestion that I think is easy to add. I'm now online for like 15 minutes and in 15 minutes there were shut down 2 lobbies. Please add a message before the lobby is going to close like at 5, 3 and 1 minute before the lobby is going to shut down. "This lobby will shut down in x minutes." Would be nice if this will be added.

Please also read my biggest ever made thread :p https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/vanity-menu-update.202523/
Seems like a good idea, I don’t really see anything wrong with it.
Same. I like this idea. Nice and small to where it shouldn't be hard to add. If players don't like this idea then would a few words in the bottom left of your screen really matter?
+1
 
Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Fiction wrote on stifflered (Tim)'s profile.
Happy birthday!!
CheatersDontWin wrote on stifflered (Tim)'s profile.
Happy one, Tim!
Kaedee wrote on stifflered (Tim)'s profile.
Happy birthday :heart:
How do I activate the quest in the Plains hub where you have to find the carving knife for Kipp in Skyblock Cubecraft? I don't even have the quest, and I can't pick up the knife either—how do I fix this?
Kazwa wrote on stifflered (Tim)'s profile.
happy birthday!
Top Bottom