Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

JDgamers

Jan 31, 2020
Unknown
Pronouns
He/Him
Hey guys! :heart:

As the most of you know, there is a lobby parkour on the very right side of the lobby.

Here's a screenshot:

2021-09-02_21.52.40.png

When you start the parkour and walk over the pressureplate, you will not be able to use gadgets anymore to ''cheat'' :redsus: your way to the end of the parkour. (Your whole inventory will be empty) Which I think is very cool!

In this case it might be a fun idea to add a small leaderboard with, for example, the top 10 times. I think you can put the top 10 times right under the player's best time.

What do you guys think? Let me know!

~JDgamers

Amazinq

Forum Expert
Jul 12, 2021
Spain
Pronouns
He/Him
The idea is nice adding a leaderboard for this. But I think it will be useless. Everyone will have the same time at some point. After a while you won't make it on the leaderboard even if you have the exact time as the fastest person.
True, It would have to be who did it first

Reactions: JDgamers

JDgamers

Jan 31, 2020
Unknown
Pronouns
He/Him
The idea is nice adding a leaderboard for this. But I think it will be useless. Everyone will have the same time at some point. After a while you won't make it on the leaderboard even if you have the exact time as the fastest person.
Hmm, I don’t fully agree. You can always improve your time and I don’t think players will get the exact same time, because the times are like this: 00:20:271.

But I do think the leaderboard times will be verryyyy close to each other at some point like this:

1st: 00:19:882
2nd 00:19:995

But I really don’t think the times will be exactly the same. At the end of the day it’s just a lobby parkour. :P

Reactions: Snowy54 and Dreamer

Dreamer

Forum Expert
Dec 3, 2016
Antwerp - Belgium
I actually tryharded the parkour yesterday and noticed a few very hard but humanly possible skips. if you are able to do all of these your time would be insanely fast but very few people would actually make them. The leaderboard would be close, but it will still be doable to get on for sure

Reactions: JDgamers

LoveAndMafia

Dedicated Member
Oct 16, 2016
Spain
Pronouns
He/Him
Hey!!!!

Im not really sure if it is a good idea;

I think that first, they should fix some bugs that are around the parkour, for example, I can walk on some of the blocks that are near to the parkour blocks!

Fixing all that, i think it could be very cool!

I cant wait to see that idea implemented and chalenge my friends! :)

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Matriox wrote on Kloska's profile.
day x
99th_DutchScary wrote on UncleSpect's profile.
Thanks for the follow! 💖
marshduck11 wrote on Kloska's profile.
Ducky friend!
10,000 eggs Eggwars - 18/04/2024

image.png
i keep falling through the “forest clearing“ cage whenever i play solo skywars bedrock pls fix im too lazy to make a bug report
Top Bottom