Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

DragonLord

Dedicated Member
May 1, 2017
1,085
2,155
223
Scotland
This could make stalking more easy for people
I personally dislike this idea their are some staff members in my friend list who doesn't wanna get bothered by other players while he is playing or moderating. Also I wouldn't love it to get stalked by some people who want to play with me. Just /party with your friend if you wanna play with him/her
As said, there would be a toggle command. I have already posted this multiple times.
 
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

hmaqs wrote on HiddenNeko's profile.
A very late congrats Neko. Good luck with your duty.🤞
According to the CubeCraft QNA Event, Ranked Duels is releasing in a few weeks
ItzJuan wrote on HiddenNeko's profile.
congrats on Helper, sorry for being late 😅 I hope your training is going well and we get to have you as a mod soon!
HiddenNeko wrote on Fiction's profile.
Thank you for following owo
jamesthesignificant wrote on Thijs's profile.
Wassup thijs!
Top Bottom