Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

DragonLord

Dedicated Member
May 1, 2017
Scotland
Alright, I noticed that it can be annoying if your friend says "Come to the main lobby" then goes AFK and doesn't tell you which lobby and there is over 1 page of lobbies. I have a solution. Why not add on the friends list what lobby number there in or atleast have an option that people can choose to show it or not. Would be useful.

Let me know!

EDIT: Why don't we add something that says "There is a friend in this lobby"

Last edited:

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
I'm not much of a fan of the F-GPS (what I call it) already, and this tool makes stalking that much easier.
If it existed with an option, I would just choose to disable it like most. This doesn't necessarily mean it should be implemented though.
If friends want to play together, they should just message each other instead of joining their lobby and make it awkward for the one who really doesn't want to play with the other. I don't really want this feature.

Reactions: Tacosbefriends

ItzCamJam

Feb 4, 2017
idek
I personally don't care as long as it doesn't promote stalking, which may be hard to do. My idea would be to open the main lobby lobby selector, and just scroll thru the lobbies. If there is a friend in that lobby, Underneath would say "There is a friend in this lobby" IDK bud, IDK

Reactions: Pandaa

DragonLord

Dedicated Member
May 1, 2017
Scotland
I personally don't care as long as it doesn't promote stalking, which may be hard to do. My idea would be to open the main lobby lobby selector, and just scroll thru the lobbies. If there is a friend in that lobby, Underneath would say "There is a friend in this lobby" IDK bud, IDK
That may be nice actually. Easier than adding a lobby number on the list. Will add that now.

remio

Forum Professional
Sep 18, 2016
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com
Alright, I noticed that it can be annoying if your friend says "Come to the main lobby" then goes AFK and doesn't tell you which lobby and there is over 1 page of lobbies. I have a solution. Why not add on the friends list what lobby number there in or atleast have an option that people can choose to show it or not. Would be useful.

Let me know!
yes, good idea!
But, if you use the command /f list, it will also be much easier.
+1 from me!

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016

Let me know!

I really like this idea, but maybe they could add an option to like disable the lobby number? But I like the idea +1

someone1234567890

May 6, 2016

Let me know!

Really cool if they add this! Its handy and usefull to! Hope they add this!

Reactions: DragonLord

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
In my opinion, this should be added with a turn off option for the people who don't want other people to see in which lobby of what game they are.

Reactions: Eremo

BuriitoS

Novice Member
Jul 12, 2017
Canada
Encourages stalking which is annoying for some players
I don't get it, why would you go to your friend's lobby when he is AFK?
You can just party him and he will be automatically teleport-ed to your lobby.

DragonLord

Dedicated Member
May 1, 2017
Scotland
Encourages stalking which is annoying for some players
I don't get it, why would you go to your friend's lobby when he is AFK?
You can just party him and he will be automatically teleport-ed to your lobby.
Please read the part where I said people can turn it off.
I said that I meant it for someone who said "Join my lobby" then went to AFK to get a drink or something whilst the other person has to try and guess. A way of seeing which player is in which lobby would be nice but that will obviously have the option to disable it.

Zombiepower

Forum Veteran
Jul 1, 2016
Belgium
I personally dislike this idea their are some staff members in my friend list who doesn't wanna get bothered by other players while he is playing or moderating. Also I wouldn't love it to get stalked by some people who want to play with me. Just /party with your friend if you wanna play with him/her

Eremo

Jan 11, 2015
the Netherlands
I personally dislike this idea their are some staff members in my friend list who doesn't wanna get bothered by other players while he is playing or moderating. Also I wouldn't love it to get stalked by some people who want to play with me. Just /party with your friend if you wanna play with him/her

Just add a command like /togglelobbyfriends - /tlf so if you want people can't see in which lobby you are. :)

Reactions: Zombiepower
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on privqted's profile.
Cool Youtuber!
Basketman wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎂
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Happy birthday
Xi1m wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
hbd
Top Bottom