Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

_Dodger_

Jul 19, 2020
www.youtube.com
This has probably been asked for a lot but I would love to have leaderboards on display in the lobbies for each game so everyone could easily see them without having to look in their game statistics to find them.

Also having more types of leaderboards like Most final kills, Most egg breaks, and whatnot would also be good to have on display. Would make it fun to grind for leaderboard spots as everyone would be able to see your accomplishment whenever they go to the lobby

Goodyannathan

Novice Member
Jun 8, 2020
I agree but the leaderboards are very big. I would like it if top10 was on display in lobby. And in my opinion Every lb players should get a tag in my opinion. This would only visible when you are playing the gamemode that you are lb in. So if im playing mega it would say goodyannathan(#4) something like that. Also it should be possible to turn this off to avoid targetting.

Levi_the_pro

Forum Expert
Nov 21, 2016
Yeah I think it would be good to add like it was in the old lobbies all the heads of the top 5

Nov 15, 2020
This has probably been asked for a lot but I would love to have leaderboards on display in the lobbies for each game so everyone could easily see them without having to look in their game statistics to find them.

Also having more types of leaderboards like Most final kills, Most egg breaks, and whatnot would also be good to have on display. Would make it fun to grind for leaderboard spots as everyone would be able to see your accomplishment whenever they go to the lobby
I agree so much!

R9 Slain

Novice Member
Nov 10, 2020

I think showing the leaderboards more publicly would be amazing!
I do not believe there should be an eggcrack leaderboards or kills. For example you can kill farm for kills, and only rush peopls eggs with only that intent, none to win. And the people with over 5,000! wins probably have over like 20,000 EggCracks and like 50,000 kills or something depending on the mode and stuff.

Edit: I also think those other options would make it more confusing and complicated than what it should be

RatedManMp46

Apr 12, 2020
Argentina,Buenos Aires
I think showing the leaderboards more publicly would be amazing!
I do not believe there should be an eggcrack leaderboards or kills. For example you can kill farm for kills, and only rush peopls eggs with only that intent, none to win. And the people with over 5,000! wins probably have over like 20,000 EggCracks and like 50,000 kills or something depending on the mode and stuff.

Edit: I also think those other options would make it more confusing and complicated than what it should be

really??? This publication has been inactive for more than a month and that is a necro publication

Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

UncleSpect wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
thank you for the follow! 🤍
Kazwa wrote on AuraVSTz's profile.
Thanks for the follow! ^-^
WWW Cosmetics update is on the horizon!!
IMG_5555.png
Top Bottom