Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

_Ayk

Mar 28, 2018
Nederland
Everytime when I'm in lobby 1 or 2 the ping is like always 999 ping. It's very annoying bc I keep teleporting to my last location. I hope cubecraft staff can upgrade there servers for some lobbies, bc this is too annoying.
Thank you!

Fexiny

Dedicated Member
May 12, 2017
Yeh 60/60 people in lobby and almost everyone is talking there and testing all gadgets.. So its a lagg bomb. But its cozy there ;)

Rangeclient

Apr 3, 2020
It is probably that the lobby can't handle so many players at one time so that the lobby crashes everytime. And most of the people use trails so thats probably taking much from the server.

Technosword

Forum Expert
Apr 21, 2020
US
Ping is not Cubecraft’s fault, you probably just live further from the lobby servers. TPS, is Cubecraft’s fault but I rarely have this issue as there are many different lobbies. I do find that the lobby is bad for my frames and I sometimes get 0-2 frames when I’m trying to walk in the lobby spawn (Usually get 100)

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

This might be one of the weirdest excuses I have seen after killing someone.

2024-03-28_23.34.25.png
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #20-
More tornadoes occur in the United Kingdom per square mile than in any other country in the world.
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Capitan's profile.
Congratulations on hitting over 4 000 in Reaction Score! 💙
some people need to talk to their internet provider to buy them a gym membership because theyre too FAT to take knockback
Top Bottom