Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Would This Be A Good Boss Game For Minerware?

• Yes

Votes: 4 66.7%
  • No

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • No Opinion

Votes: 1 16.7%

• Total voters

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
So this is just a small suggestion relating to lobby games like fish slap or dance off
My suggestion is for minerware since the dance off doesn't work in the main lobby I thought that making it a minerware micro game would be the next best thing

So it is a boss game which is basically dance off and red light, green light mixed in 1
Basically in chat it will say go then you have to shift as many times as you can just like in the dance off but when it says stop you have to stop shifting and if you don't within a second or so you are out. it keeps going for 5-8 rounds and if there are still multiple people at the end it is whoever shifted the most
If everyone else is out it is last man standing wins or the person with the most shifts
Tell me what you think about this idea

Troublesomee

Forum Veteran
Feb 6, 2016
I thought @Gainfullterror made a thread about some little games in the lobby, I like his idea more tbh.
I still think it'd be fun if they add one of these ideas.

Passer

Dedicated Member
Nov 12, 2016
California
www.cubecraft.net
I like this idea because I like the lobby games but nobody plays them :( . maybe if they are minerware game they will be more fun and more people will play them (in minerware)

GeldHaftige

Dedicated Member
May 4, 2017
Belgium
Idk how do you can play in the lobby. I like this idea, bit There is all an other server that uses this

ItsDavey_

Forum Expert
Nov 23, 2014
the Netherlands
Idk how do you can play in the lobby. I like this idea, bit There is all an other server that uses this
You can play in the lobby, like the parkour/vortrex jump.

Unless for My opinion, I like this. And i'd be fun to play (Unless it exist(ed) in the main lobby But with another concept) But I still like it +1 :)

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
I thought @Gainfullterror made a thread about some little games in the lobby, I like his idea more tbh.
My suggestion isn't the same as his, though.
He's asking them to incorporate the Fish Slap game from the main lobby, into Minerware as a micro/boss game.
Mine just adds a few commands to start small, basic games for players to play inside of a lobby while they're waiting or something.

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
there is a game in the lobby for the dance off which all you do is shift as much as you can in 30 seconds with another player and who ever shifts the most wins
this however is broken and what I said was a bit different because it wasn't just pure shifting
My suggestion isn't the same as his, though.
He's asking them to incorporate the Fish Slap game from the main lobby, into Minerware as a micro/boss game.
nope not fish slap the other 1
dance off both a broken
the reason I am not talking about fish slap is because that is basically king of the hill which is a boss game already
well you currently can't both fish slap and dance off are broken
as well as this is has the stop go part which makes it different from normal dance off

I have also added a poll

Reactions: GeldHaftige
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

SugaaKat wrote on Reesle's profile.
i really hope this is the right place to write this (im really stupid and cant figure out the forum layout)
BUT HAPPY LATE BIRTHDAY BRO, I DIDNT EVEN REALIZE 😭
HOPE IT WAS THE BEST!!
UncleSpect wrote on Thjis's profile.
🤍
Matriox wrote on Hqtemood's profile.
Beans
1714941476189.png

Did I do this right?
Matriox wrote on Kloska's profile.
:disagree:
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Hqtemood's profile.
Eagle🦅
Top Bottom