Wombo Combo Happy Feet
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
May 6, 2018
España, Andalucia
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
Hi! A few days ago, CubeCraft updated the main lobby and I love it but... its super hard to find the lobby chest. My idea is simple, increase the rewards or give us some hints like one coord like this ---> X140 Y X Z X

If you like my idea, mark :agree:
If not, explain why!

Last edited:

cristian2259

Jan 15, 2018
Costa Rica
Hi! Few days ago, CubeCraft updated the main lobby and I love it but... its super hard to find the lobby chest. My idea is simple, increase the rewards or give us some hints like one coord like this ---> X140 Y X Z X

If you like my idea, mark :agree:
If not, explain why!
Not everyone know how to use coords, so I think it could be better if every 5-10mins there is a message in chat that say something like "There is a Hidden Chest X blocks away for you, find it and you will get special rewards!"

Reactions: AlexpYT192

Daanfkyy

Sep 6, 2017
Mavoland
I totally agree with this, except for the hint. If we want a buff, it shouldn't be easier to find. I think it's a great way of exploring the new lobby! :)

-I think it only needs better rewards, because right now, the rewards are not good enough compared to the amount time it takes to find it. (In my opinion)

Story

Server & Design Content Producer
Team CubeCraft
💙 Admin Team
🎨 Designer
🖌️ Sr. Designer
Jan 30, 2014
Glasgow
letterboxd.com
I personally feel as though it's because of the new lobby so people don't know all the spots, the old spots were definitely harder than the current ones.

I'd be curious to see how often people find it after a bit of time has passed.

Members Online

Team Online

Latest profile posts

Just got a late birthday card from my friend, and it reads 'Happy 40th birthday' .-.
Nikoshkа wrote on TenCookies's profile.
We have a lot of mazzel with you as one of our staff members! (For anyone interested, this is a Hebrew word integrated into the Dutch language)
Nikoshkа wrote on R2Sammie's profile.
did you have to get banned again?
smh
4Moonlightt wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
Thanks for the follow c:
Top Bottom