• Nah

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yas

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters

God.

Apr 29, 2017
Hell
Not much time ago @Camezonda made a thread where we could vote for what game we want to be the next featured game in the middle/end of the month.

I really like the idea but I see 1 problem and it's one of the main problems of votation polls in the forum: people on the forums don't exactly represent people on the server,it's even possible that many of them don't even know that the forums exists.One proof of this is that there are a lot of threads asking for blockwars to be permanent or suggesting kits,even blockwars was the most voted game in the thread mentioned above; despite this this piece of masterpiece is hardly ever filled,possibly because almost all the people that like to play this game are active of the forums but they don't represent a big part in the active players on the server.

My suggestion to solve this is to put the poll inside the server(maybe in the update books) so more people will vote and the results will be more accurate,I also recommend to don't stop making the polls in the forums and instead just let vote people who their account is linked(forum and minecraft accounts) so the can still comment their thoughs and because they account is linked they won't be able to vote if they already did it on the server.I know that people with more than 1 account will be able to vote more than 1 time but I don't think this will affect the result too much and the beneffits will be more than the detriments(this could be more or less fixed by just let vote people with more than x level,maybe 15)

Another more boring option could be to link the poll in the update book.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Matriox wrote on Kloska's profile.
day x
99th_DutchScary wrote on UncleSpect's profile.
Thanks for the follow! 💖
marshduck11 wrote on Kloska's profile.
Ducky friend!
10,000 eggs Eggwars - 18/04/2024

image.png
i keep falling through the “forest clearing“ cage whenever i play solo skywars bedrock pls fix im too lazy to make a bug report
Top Bottom