Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Typicaaal

Forum Expert
Jul 14, 2015
The Multiverse
Pronouns
He/Him
Maybe its cool for Emerald and Obsidian to /fly in lobbies so if u join a game ( team skywars, eggwars)
that u can /fly

MagnificentSpam

Forum Expert
Mar 16, 2016
~Against EULA~
I'm pretty sure he's talking about the pre-game lobby (that's why he mentions team gamemodes). I have never really missed people flying around there, but it would just be a silly feature and not an in-game advantage.

telegamer

Forum Veteran
Jul 28, 2015
Bansilvania
bit.ly
I'm pretty sure he's talking about the pre-game lobby (that's why he mentions team gamemodes). I have never really missed people flying around there, but it would just be a silly feature and not an in-game advantage.
Ahhh I seeeeeee... In that case, not against it, wouldn't mind if it gets added yes or no, but I guess it's an alright feature :P

MooTa

Dedicated Member
Jul 25, 2016
YouTube
if you mean you can fly on pre lobby, yes. but if you mean fly on game, it is against the EULA.

Typicaaal

Forum Expert
Jul 14, 2015
The Multiverse
Pronouns
He/Him
if you mean you can fly on pre lobby, yes. but if you mean fly on game, it is against the EULA.
ofcourse i mean pre-lobby

thats why its a little suggestion

Ahhh I seeeeeee... In that case, not against it, wouldn't mind if it gets added yes or no, but I guess it's an alright feature :p
:D

Chimpeeze

Dedicated Member
Aug 27, 2016
The jungle
No, because in the lobby if you have fly you can cheat the parkour.

Parkour is currently near impossible to do at the moment with the players colliding with each other.
The only downside about adding fly for emerald+ rank is what about the rest of the gadgets? Some people may find it a little unfair that they don't get access to any of their stuff.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Abodz's profile.
Happy Birthday! I hope you have/had a good day today!:D
Reesle wrote on Abodz's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Reesle wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🥳
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy Birthday ^-^
Top Bottom