Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

sebas22345YT

Novice Member
Dec 22, 2016
I have a small dilemma and is that almost all games the people call me hacker and that has me a bit stressed because although I am not I have diamond rank and I am exposing it for that if I banned I would like to know how to prove That I am not a hacker, it serves taking screenshoot to my f3 that says my version of forge and my 3 mods by default, and this worries to me basically because my click in 1.8 is very fast and sometimes I even have to click slow to not be called hacker And they ever say "im recording" , so my question is if I can prove that I am not hack with a screenshot or with what I have to do

TheBrownster

Forum Expert
Jun 10, 2016
A Pasture
I have a small dilemma and is that almost all games the people call me hacker and that has me a bit stressed because although I am not I have diamond rank and I am exposing it for that if I banned I would like to know how to prove That I am not a hacker, it serves taking screenshoot to my f3 that says my version of forge and my 3 mods by default, and this worries to me basically because my click in 1.8 is very fast and sometimes I even have to click slow to not be called hacker And they ever say "im recording" , so my question is if I can prove that I am not hack with a screenshot or with what I have to do
You don't need to worry about people that just call hacks and leave. They are just salty. And the people who say 'I'm recording' usually aren't. They are just trying to scare you. If anything take it as a compliment. Your skills are good enough that the average player thinks you are hacking.

(I am not too sure about this next part, so if someone else would either confirm or explain a different way)
If you are really paranoid, I think a screenshot of your F3/minecraft should be enough to appeal to any potential report. You will just need to have a screenshot from the same game as the recording that showed you 'hacking'.

MooTa

Dedicated Member
Jul 25, 2016
YouTube
You don't need to be stressed, you will never get banned for being "pro". If peoples are calling you "hax", that means you're way too pro for them. So if they call me "hax" I like it.

Tom25W

Nov 12, 2016
As staff member from other networks I can tell you that cube craft staff will look intro reports but will drop yours-if there is one- since there is no evidence of unfair modifications.Its just normal PVP in 1.8...

ISTY.

Forum Expert
Dec 26, 2016
London
www.nasa.gov
If you aren't hacking you're fine why you so scared bro you don't have to prove to anyone you're not hacking ,if anything, take it as a compliment

sebas22345YT

Novice Member
Dec 22, 2016
thanks everyone to solve my problem , i dont have to be scared , the staff can see ever the true

WolfShine

Dedicated Member
Mar 10, 2016
www.youtube.com
You do not have to worry, the people who call "hacker" on someone never actually mean it. They also need proof, and they have none of that.

TheBrownster

Forum Expert
Jun 10, 2016
A Pasture
You do not have to worry, the people who call "hacker" on someone never actually mean it. They also need proof, and they have none of that.
You might need to worry about the people who stay in the game after you kill them, and then call hacker after a few of your fights. They are the ones who have been recording, not the people who call hacks and rage quit (It makes me smile every time when someone calls hacks and rage quits XD)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Latest profile posts

Frontlane wrote on S4nne's profile.
Kazwa wrote on Frontlane's profile.
🐺
Sergiio12 wrote on LoveAndMafia's profile.
Alejaaaandro
Top Bottom