Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Builder556

Novice Member
Jun 11, 2020
www.youtube.com
Hey there, Legion! My name's Builder556 or Builder for short. I'm your daily skywars ametuer/ total overlord at times when I'm really trying (2500+ kills in mega alone, but some of you prolly work harder than me all day and have it in the millions). I usually hang out in the Bedrock version but I also have java, but I prefer Bedrock anyway. I'm an aspiring YTer who's just starting up (It's my username), but honestly I'm not going to promote it. You know, keep it thread legal. But doing Youtube isn't the only thing I do, I also do a little bit of community service on the server. Get rid of the hackers. Doing considerably well at it too, and I usually beat them unless the real tough ones who literally teleport across the map arrive. Gotten rid of a good score of them temporarily, and got three banned permanently as of now. But hey, my war isn't over yet. Hope to see people on the servers, and if you see me fully geared in mega skywars, you better hope you have a lot of people on your team who are geared up. Or hope that i'm trolling myself because of my controls. Peace for now!

Lecura

Dedicated Member
May 27, 2016
Pronouns
They/Them
Helle Builder, welcome to the community :)

Frambooz

Novice Member
Jun 2, 2020
Somewhere beyond the sea
Hey there, Legion! My name's Builder556 or Builder for short. I'm your daily skywars ametuer/ total overlord at times when I'm really trying (2500+ kills in mega alone, but some of you prolly work harder than me all day and have it in the millions). I usually hang out in the Bedrock version but I also have java, but I prefer Bedrock anyway. I'm an aspiring YTer who's just starting up (It's my username), but honestly I'm not going to promote it. You know, keep it thread legal. But doing Youtube isn't the only thing I do, I also do a little bit of community service on the server. Get rid of the hackers. Doing considerably well at it too, and I usually beat them unless the real tough ones who literally teleport across the map arrive. Gotten rid of a good score of them temporarily, and got three banned permanently as of now. But hey, my war isn't over yet. Hope to see people on the servers, and if you see me fully geared in mega skywars, you better hope you have a lot of people on your team who are geared up. Or hope that i'm trolling myself because of my controls. Peace for now!
Welcome :D

Members Online

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #41-
The moon has moonquakes, which are kind of like the earthquakes on the Earth, but weaker.
Basketman wrote on Eli's profile.
Favourite how to tame a dragon movie, shoot.
Reesle wrote on ii6xxq's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums!! Hope you enjoy your stay :)
Reesle wrote on Lucaatjee's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Matriox wrote on Kloska's profile.
day x
Top Bottom