Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

betty's oldies

Forum Expert
Even with the late-February update, not many players play SG and only about 1-3 lobbies are active. Around late at night or early morning, the lobbies sometimes have a couple people. I figured we can have an event or a list of challenges for new or current players to try out and hopefully get more to follow.

Rules
-No cheating of any kind (no teaming, bug/glitch exploits, camping, hacking, etc.).
-If you want to enter your scores, then you must record your gameplay. You may record failed attempts too.
-Unless specified, 1 point per challenge completed with a kit. If you're not using a kit, you get 25% more points (1.25 points per challenge completed without a kit).
-If you attempt a challenge on solo, then you must complete it without any help. You may not truce with a friend.
-If you attempt a challenge in team mode, then your entire team must also attempt it with you unless specified.
-Multiple challenges can be completed in 1 game.

Notes
*Team mode recommended. Can be done on solo, but if on solo then you must kill the other at the very end (last 2 players) by roleplaying or in a dramatic/emotional way.
**Restricted kits/gamemode
***Requires you to modify your texture pack/controls

Assuming you play all the following challenges with kits, you can get up to 37 points. With the 25% bonus, you can get up to 45.75 points total.

List of Challenges. Each requires you to win a game for that challenge and can be done in either team or solo mode. Feel free to add more to the list.
1. No armor.
2. Pacifist. Win a game without dealing any direct damage to anyone.
3. Itemless. Win a game without picking up any items.
4. One chest challenge. Open only 1 chest. (2 points instead of 1 if you do the no chest variant.)
5. No sprint.
6. Private steve*. You have a civilian you must protect. The civilian may not have any weapons. Win without letting him die.
7. No crosshair***. Use a resource pack that removes the crosshair.
8. Hoarder. No emptying your inventory at any time.
9. Sticky armor. Once you equip a piece of armor, you cannot take it off. The only way to get a new piece of armor is to have the old one break.
10. Janitor. All kills must come from cleanups only.
11. Homemade**. All armor, food, tools, and weapons you use must be crafted yourself. You may not use any gear or food from other players, chests, or kits. Food must be crafted or obtained from killing animals. (Worth 2 points)
12. No sword/axes. Do not use a sword or axe at any time.
13. Bacca challenge: axes, raw food, and leather armor only.
14. Ultra-ultra hardcore**: Do not regenerate your health at any time. Once you lose health, it's gone forever. You may NOT use the cannibal, brewing accident, and vampire kits.
15. Trading inventories. Upon killing your victim, you must swap all of your items with him, no exceptions.
16. Clones*. Your teammate(s) and you must use the same armor and weapon.
17. Honorbound. Upon holding any melee weapon, you may not swap the off-hand or your main-hand items until you get a player kill. (You may not switch your melee weapon out to other hotbar slots until you kill another player.)
18. Fight at border (@jollow250's). Kill your opponent while both of you are inside the border and win the game.
19. Homebase. You must stay near spawn for the entire game (within 30 blocks).
20. Invisible chests***. Use a texture pack that cloaks chests (no xray, just disable chest rendering).
21. Inverted controls***.
22. True survivalist**. Win without eating at all. You may NOT use the cannibal kit or eat any bodies. Once your hunger drops, it's gone forever.
23. Vegetarian**. Do not eat meat, bodies, or fish for the whole game. You may NOT use the cannibal kit.
24. Carnivore. Eat meat only. Bodies are considered meat. Harder version: raw meats only (2 points if doing the harder version).
25. Junk food lover**. Eat junk food only (cakes, cookies). You may NOT use the cannibal kit.
26. Sampler**. Eat 1 of each food item only. You may NOT use the cannibal kit, but you are allowed to eat only 1 body.
27. Gunman. Use the bow as your only weapon (no secondary weapons allowed).
28. Civilian. The opposite of Private Steve. You may attack players only in self-defense.
29. Deadly farmer. Use hoes as your only weapon. Fists may not be used in place of them.
30. Rusty blade. Golden swords (equivalent to wood) are the only melee weapons you may use.
31. F5 mode. Win the game using F5 mode for the entire game.
32. Competitive league**. To experience a 100% traditional SG, you got to go back to how old players played the real SG. This must be completed in basic-normal HP mode. No enchants/enchanted equipment, water buckets, TNT, healing potions, axes, or any other tools are permitted. The only weapons/tools you may use are up to stone sword, bow, and damaged FnS (no combining FnSes). You may wear up to gold armor. Additionally, you may not eat any bodies or use any kits. (Worth 2 points)
33. Matching gear. You may use swords/axes/armor only if they match the rest of your gear. For example, if you're wearing an iron chestplate, then you may use only an iron sword/axe and other iron armor pieces. Leather = unenchanted gold, gold = gold, chain = stone.

Scoreboard
vinlir: 3 points
Jefsweatgames: 1 point

Last edited:

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
Okay I actually made a thread like this (for SG as well coincidentally where there were multiple challenges that as a total group the people who saw the thread could work together to achieve
As for these
I know you know on a certain technicality in team I did 2 even though I was the only one on the team (basically solo except in a team game)
I have a question about 14 does this count if you are using hardcore health?
Also I have another kill 1 person while you are past the world boarder and win the game

betty's oldies

Forum Expert
Okay I actually made a thread like this (for SG as well coincidentally where there were multiple challenges that as a total group the people who saw the thread could work together to achieve
As for these
I know you know on a certain technicality in team I did 2 even though I was the only one on the team (basically solo except in a team game)
Also I have another kill 1 person while you are past the world boarder and win the game
You're allowed to do the challenges in any item mode, health mode, and kit unless specified. You can do it on normal health for the self-imposed challenge.

Added the "last kill at border" to the list.

Reactions: Injunction

Fristey

Jan 20, 2017
My Head
As for these
I didn't saw that, can you show me?

vinlir

Jun 14, 2015
Belgium
www.youtube.com
As in a chest generates when a player dies? I've never seen that. The traditional way of looting a body is to kill an enemy and take the stuff that flew out.
I mean the effect you used to get upon rightclicking a body. you reffered to it as eating a body. I call it looting a body because there is (or was) an achievement 'loot a body'

Jef15ist

Dedicated Member
Jun 7, 2016
India
I like these. I'll try my best to atleast be number 1 in this leaderboard :D

Bacca challenge (And sitcky armor?) - Sorry if it's processing.

Last edited:
Reactions: vinlir
Members Online

Latest profile posts

I just logged on and just saw all these messages, sorry for not seeing them earlier, Tysm guys!
Screenshot 2024-04-27 012708.png

what-? I won 1st place but then got 2nd place...?
GiGaGekkies wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy Birthday
Playing SkyBlock with my boyfriend almost feels like therapy. Just chilling around and finishing quests :))))
Basketman wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow Pro Rocket player.
Top Bottom