Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Sophie

Forum Professional
May 1, 2014
Arendine Sink
In Line Dash, the win is naturally given to the last surviving team. However, if the game goes on for too long, then the win will instead be given to whichever team has the most surviving team mates. This is fine.

What isn't fine though, is that if each team has the same number of players left alive, then the win will be given to Red team by default. If there are no surviving Red team members, then the win will be given to Green team by default.

What this means, is that you're at a massive disadvantage if you are not on the Red team, and depending on who you're playing against, wins can be impossible due to the opposition's intent to camp out the duration of the timer.

The obvious solution to this would be to instead, award the win to whichever team's surviving members have the most kills combined. For example:

Red team -
Player A - 1 kill
Player B - 0 kills, dead
Player C - 0 kills, dead
Player D - 0 kills, dead

Green team -
Player E - 5 kills
Player F - 1 kill, dead
Player G - 0 kills, dead
Player H - 0 kills, dead

Blue team -
Player I - 0 kills
Player J - 0 kills, dead
Player K - 2 kills, dead
Player L - 1 kill, dead

Red team should not win this game just because Player A camped the edges of the map the entire time. Instead, give the win to Green team, because they evidently possess a greater level of skill.

Thnx u for reading the suggestion. Give like or I'll kill you c:

agent320

Dedicated Member
Jun 28, 2016
I think asking for likes and death threats isnt allowed @staff pls lock... Jokes aside... good idea

Sophie

Forum Professional
May 1, 2014
Arendine Sink
I think asking for likes and death threats isnt allowed @staff pls lock... Jokes aside... good idea
I wasn't asking for likes... I was demanding them c:

(P.S. It was joke pls don't lock or I'll kill you)

(P.P.S. That was a joke too)

lars.l

Novice Member
Nov 27, 2016
gooed idea The game is so fair so also more fun automatically hope that they add this

Bob_the_Giraffe

Dedicated Member
Nov 5, 2013
Canada
This is definitely something that should get fixed! I've had this come up before. Maybe a solution is that there is a border that could push the players closer together in order for only one team to be left standing.

Clacks

Nov 30, 2016
Qatar
Yeahh, That's need to be fixed. Also, If players are camping, It decreases their hunger which means they can die. (It happened to me once, when I was afk)

TheBrownster

Forum Expert
Jun 10, 2016
A Pasture
Yeahh, That's need to be fixed. Also, If players are camping, It decreases their hunger which means they can die. (It happened to me once, when I was afk)
Are you'd saying the hunger loss is a bug? It's not. It is there to prevent camping in one spot.

In Line Dash, the win is naturally given to the last surviving team. However, if the game goes on for too long, then the win will instead be given to whichever team has the most surviving team mates. This is fine.

What isn't fine though, is that if each team has the same number of players left alive, then the win will be given to Red team by default. If there are no surviving Red team members, then the win will be given to Green team by default.

What this means, is that you're at a massive disadvantage if you are not on the Red team, and depending on who you're playing against, wins can be impossible due to the opposition's intent to camp out the duration of the timer.

The obvious solution to this would be to instead, award the win to whichever team's surviving members have the most kills combined. For example:

Red team -
Player A - 1 kill
Player B - 0 kills, dead
Player C - 0 kills, dead
Player D - 0 kills, dead

Green team -
Player E - 5 kills
Player F - 1 kill, dead
Player G - 0 kills, dead
Player H - 0 kills, dead

Blue team -
Player I - 0 kills
Player J - 0 kills, dead
Player K - 2 kills, dead
Player L - 1 kill, dead

Red team should not win this game just because Player A camped the edges of the map the entire time. Instead, give the win to Green team, because they evidently possess a greater level of skill.

Thnx u for reading the suggestion. Give like or I'll kill you c:
Yeah, that gives red a huge advantage. Definitely should be changed. Your suggestion would be the best choice, kinda surprised it already didn't work that way. And what about MVP? If you have the same amount of kills, it randomly chooses one of you to be MVP, which is unfair. I think it should give both players MVP and in the case of more than 2 tied players, don't give it at all.

Reactions: Sophie
D

Deleted member 204478

I agree with this 100%.
In my opinion, the new arcade was a little rushed, here's why:
- The amount of bugs in the game
- The lack of side tasks in Line dash (great ideas for them in your other suggestion!)
- This problem here, that the thread just described, instead of making it so the team with the most kills win, they put a timer on the game instead, which is all based on luck.

P.S. I'm loving these suggestions for arcade, keep it up!

Simbaaa

Dedicated Member
Jul 11, 2014
USA
I really like this idea... it is unfair for other teams besides the red team for this to happen

Members Online

Latest profile posts

GiGaGekkies wrote on ballonpuma288's profile.
Happy Birthday
WorriedSkate940 wrote on ballonpuma288's profile.
Happy birthday!!
I LOVE KING GIZZARD AND THE LIZARD WIZARD
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on ballonpuma288's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Reesle wrote on Zelfegor's profile.
Welcome to Official Cubecraft Forums!
Hope you enjoy yourself here :)
Top Bottom