Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

ImOmega

Jun 30, 2016
This suggestion is for try to put for more things for limited time for the buyers of the donator ranks, for example if you buy iron rank this week you will receive (the perks of iron rank and a limited cage and limited gadget that you will keep for forever but only for the buyers that bought the rank in this weekend). And no one who bought this rank after this weekend can obtain this, and the other ranks get this perks automatic (because maybe cause conflict if the other buyers of the ranks that bought it before don't obtain this perks).

Anneum

Dedicated Member
Jan 4, 2020
The Avatar Universe
Pronouns
She/Her
I like the idea of it but I don't think it is going to work that well because every weekend there has to be made new cages and gadgets and I have no idea how much time it will cost to make such a thing but I don't think it is easily done. I also don't really see the point of adding this, I mean you already get special loot if you buy a rank and I don't really see a point of changing the exclusive items that you get from buying a rank every week.

Reactions: Rawrbin

Texbirds

Dedicated Member
Feb 29, 2020
Bird
I don't like this because I kind of just like regular awards, no confusing switching constantly.

I do like the idea of being able to choose whether you buy Iron rank + the standard package or Iron rank + the weekly package

ImOmega

Jun 30, 2016
Anneum, but it could be for example when there are sales (for halloween, christmas), including christmas limited things,etc... that there are not obtainable after the sale ends.

Reactions: Anneum

ImOmega

Jun 30, 2016
Texbirds, I understand you, but this could be incentive to make more people to buy donator ranks during sales.

East

Dedicated Member
Oct 26, 2016
モンスターボール
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/She/They
I don't think this should be added, since they already have 'Bundles & Packs' in the store, everyone could buy this and some are there for a limited time. When they give this to people that already have a rank it won't matter if you buy a rank today or in the next sale, but then again when you don't give this to them it will be unfair since people with a rank can't get it anymore because they already bought the rank. I think it's fine as it is right now with the bundles & packs everyone can buy.

Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

CubeT0ch wrote on savina875's profile.
Thanks for the follow to I guess.
lyxda wrote on savina875's profile.
ty for the follow (˶ᵔ ᵕ ᵔ˶) ♡
vPhaseAsu wrote on Frontlane's profile.
1713905163373.png
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Baploon's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
ninjaaleen wrote on qKhalidd's profile.
hi
Top Bottom