Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

DaUltimateCheese

Jan 1, 2014
This concept for a Minecraft minigame "light cycles" has been poping up on other servers, but not much because its new, and it would be really cool if there was a new minigame for that. Some servers alow you to customize your bike and all of that, but this doesn't need to be a biggie.

Pease reply (rubik and halo) if you like the idea or not,
-Natethecaverat

gwenplaysmc

Feb 19, 2014
The Future
If you're going to tell about a new minigame, please tell us bout it. Like how other players talk about new kits on kitpvp.

Devon413

Oct 29, 2013
Psychotic Land
I don't know if this true because I got it off the internet, but its basically moving around on something or with nothing and wherever you walk or ride, a path forms behind you and if people walk or ride across the path, you die, the point of this game is to kill players by making them walk into your path. That's what I think.

BlazeGamingHD

Jan 3, 2014
The Nether
I don't know if this true because I got it off the internet, but its basically moving around on something or with nothing and wherever you walk or ride, a path forms behind you and if people walk or ride across the path, you die, the point of this game is to kill players by making them walk into your path. That's what I think.
So basically TNT run :P

DaUltimateCheese

Jan 1, 2014
its not exactly a tnt rum in my prespective

im thinking like ridding a horse or minecart a decent speed and that will make like a stained glass pane trail (different colors) and when crashing into someone/trail, go into flying mode+invisible and spectate the rest of the game until one is left.

im sorry if I confused you

BlazeGamingHD

Jan 3, 2014
The Nether
its not exactly a tnt rum in my prespective

im thinking like ridding a horse or minecart a decent speed and that will make like a stained glass pane trail (different colors) and when crashing into someone/trail, go into flying mode+invisible and spectate the rest of the game until one is left.

im sorry if I confused you
You have officialy made my brain hurt...

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Today... 216 wins in one day!
1711671596534.png
you dont know how long ive been waiting to see this <3
IMG_8461.jpeg
Frontlane wrote on S4nne's profile.
Top Bottom