1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Leveling rewards?

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by FocusPlays, Jul 12, 2016.

1. FocusPlays

FocusPlays Member

I like to introcude leveling rewards.

What are leveling rewards?
    Leveling rewards are rewards a player can claim when they level up.
    It can have a variety of points to cubelets. And maybe a personal coin multiplier after each 10 levels the player reaches

For example: level 10 = multiplier x1.5 and level 20 = x2

This is an easier way to get points and not playing 24 hours to gain that 500 points kit in skywars.

Hope you guys like it.
    Best regards,
    FocusPlays

2. Donald Trump

Donald Trump Member

Idek.
    I personally just play Team SG or Hourglass to farm points, I'm giving a +0 on this.

3. xMegaCoolx

xMegaCoolx Member

CubeCrafter
    Home Page:
    Just play fast games like: Paintball, Quakecraft, Team SG, etc. and you'll get in 1 day more then 2k points. I had 75000 points when I joined cubecraft today, and now I got 78000 points, so. It is quite easy to farm points.

But about the leveling rewards. It is kind of the idea of Hypixel that you have rewards for each level, but this idea is with level 10's level rewards. It is quite unnecessary because you already can vote for the server to get them a higher rank. (1 Cubelet, 300 exp) and do the daily exp boost (250 exp). That's 550 exp per day. Wich is much for every level. If you do this every day, you'll be level 50 in no-time.